Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Impmon cleared his throat and squirmed out of Fangewomon's arms. "A'right a'right, enough'a Pussymon, back to Imp-kick-fucking-ass-mon, ya clowns!" Grumbled at Fangewomon and MidnightGargoylemon, wiping his face furiously on the back of his sleeve as he approached the unconscious girl, not at all very fond of being passed around to be held, joke or not. "I repeat- who's the broad? Do we kill 'er or something? She naked. Maybe someone's supposed to fuck her." He looked around. "Well? I ain't stickin' my dick in that. That was Renodramon!"

Fangewomon playfully swatted the back of his head and sighed, getting him to grumble and stomp his foot, before stalking off to a corner of the room with his arms crossed. "I don't know who she is, but maybe I can heal her..." She said, and tried to lay her hands on top of her when Midnight suddenly started to stagger.

"Midnight? Are you alright?" She approached the digimon whom she had shared a dream with. She gasped as she fell to his knees and clutched his head, shaking it and looking distressed. "Midnight!" She placed a tender hand on his shoulder. When he got back up, Impmon was looking over at him.

"You had one'a them virus attacks, didntcha?" He asked bluntly. "I did too. Nasty piece-a work. You good to go, Slim?"

"We don't know who she is- Renodramon faded away and she was in his place! I hope he's alright- but how about you? Are you okay, Midnight? You looked totally upset..." The angel asked the gargoyle concernedly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-28-2011, 03:34 PM