Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Midnight watched as Fangewomon held Impmon in her arms. Impmon went from violent and angry to a regular crybaby. He couldn't help but smile. "You really are amazing, my lady." He said, standing straight up. "Also, there's no need to label yourself as a...as a..." He couldn't bring himself to say the word. He felt if he did, it would only make her feel worse. "However, if you still feel that way, then I'll take it as well. I'm not going to let you take this pain all on your own." He then looked closer at Impmon. "Anyway, he looks kind of cute. Can I hold him?" He held up his hands. "Kidding, Impmon, kidding."

A low growl can be heard inside of his head. "Enjoy your little victory, parasite. Eventually, you will give in to the darkness, and I'll reclaim what's rightfully mine."

"Dream on, whoever you are, I'm not giving up that easily."

"We shall see. For now, let me leave you with this bit of intel."

All of a sudden, Midnight's mind is flooded with the image of a bedroom. A figure is thrown onto the bed. It's a young naked female, no more than 16. She's blonde, has blue eyes, and her bust has to be close to DD. In fact, she looked like Fangewomon.

Midnight is in disbelief "What the hell is going on here? What is this place?"

"Stop it, Devlin." She whimpered, tears running down her eyes. "You can't keep doing this. Please, just let me go."

Another figure came into view. This one is a tall male dressed all in black with shoulder length black hair. His face is darkened, but the expressions can be clearly seen. He looked about 5 to 10 years older than the girl.

"Oh, I'm afraid I can't do that, my Digital Goddess." He chuckled. "And the name's MidnightGargoylemon, your Black Knight."

Midnight started to stagger. "Th-Th-That's my voice. What's the meaning of this?"

Instead of the voice answering, the scene continued to play out.

"You're one sick puppy, that's what you are!" She screamed. "And stop calling me that! My name's Renee, and this isn't a Digimon RPG anymore! Oh God, why did I agree to meet you?"

"Why? How can you say that? You said you needed protection, I offered my services and directions, you accepted and came over." He smiled, nearing the bed. "Now, another day has passed, and I've protected you. Time for my payment." With that he unzipped his pants and revieled a 7" erection. "Now come over here and give me deepthroat.[/i]"

Now Midnight getting pissed. He is now clenching his fists. "Stop, that's enough! Get out of my head now! Why are you doing this? What does this prove anyway?

"Why? The fun is just getting started." The voice snickered. "As to what it proves, it proves to what you're really capable of as a human."

This time Midnight fell back to his knees. "You can't be serious. Are you telling me this is what I really am back home? No, that's impossible! There's no way I'm anything like that.!"

"Oh, it's true." This time it's laughing out loud. "In the human world you are known as 'The Digimon Rapist'. You befriend defenseless girls on the message boards and lure them back to your place. This little whore right here only took you 2 weeks to get. You have been dodging the cops for 3 years using your prodigal computer skills. You sent them on so many wind goose chases they can't tell up from down. Now, let's enjoy the show.

The girl, Renne, is shocked. "You can't be serious. Not again. I nearly choked the last time. Please no."

Devlin scowled at this. "You will do as you're told! Now get over here and service me. If you don't in 10 seconds, I'll tear open your little asshole with this. 10...9...8...7..."

Renee is now terrorfied as she gripped her ass. "No, not that! That's way too much!" She lowered her head. "O-O-Okay, I'll do it."

He placed a hand to his ear. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't quite get that. 6...5...4..."

She raised her head a little bit. "I said I'll do it. I'll suck it!"

"Excuse me, you'll what?" He's getting impatient. "Spit it out. 3...2...1..."

"I said I'll suck it! I'll deepthroat your cock!" She shouted out. She then covered her mouth in shock.

Devlin grinned from ear to ear. "See, that wasn't so hard. Now get to work."

Renee crawled up to him. She gripped and started to stroke his cock. She then brought the head to to lips and sucked it down. This is followed by the shaft. This continued until it reached the back of her throat leaving an inch left. She tries to take more but can't. I just can't do it. It won't go any further down."

"What are you, lazy?" Devlin scowled as he gripped her head. "This is how it's done." With one quick thrust, he forced his cock down her thoat. "Ah, that's the spot."

Renee's eyes are bugging out and watering. She tries to get loose from him but couldn't. Her eyes are now rolling into her head as she loses conscious.

"Stop it! Just stop it now!" Midnight is now holding his head and shaking. "I can't take this anymore! I am going to go insane!"

"Oh, that's not good." The voice said. "I need your mind clear and sane when you embrace your true calling." A loud clap can be heard, and then the whole scene disappeared. "Let it all sink in, you little goody two-shoes, because the next time you'll be begging to return back to normal." Then it is silent.

Midnight removed his hands from his head. The sheer relief he felt getting out of that waking nightmare. There's no way he could like that in the real world. It's not in him. Then again, it wasn't like him to have sex with a girl he just met. He shook his head. No, that was just a dream, nothing else. He isn't a rapist.

He slowly stood up, hoping that no one noticed his little breakdown. He turned to see this young girl in her underware lying where Renodramon used to be. "Oh great, like things aren't getting freaky enough around here. Can someone tell me who the heck is this?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua is wiping the last of her tears. She has finally calmed down from her rage at DarkVeemon.

"Maybe I was too hard on him. She thought. "He did protect me in that strange dream after all. That, and he is cute. She turned slightly to catch him in the corner of her eye. "At least when he's not dark digivolved. I guess I can give him another chance."

She completely turned around and began to approach Dark. However, before she made her first few steps, she noticed the dark haired girl lying on the ground with Dark poking her with his finger. "Alright, who is that, and why are you poking her Dark?"
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by CaseyChimera - 05-28-2011, 11:50 AM