Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"Yeah... I got laid in my dreams too... and out here." Impmon replied to Mikemon. "It was a BlackGatomon. She told me she'd give me power, and I'd get even more powerful if I terminated the broad." He jerked his head toward Fangewomon. "But what's the point of killing... what's the point of power? What's the use... when everything I believed in was a lie..." He shut his eyes tiredly and pulled his jacket closed, trying to feel less vulnerable.

"What the fuck happened to Reno?!" He yelled, infuriated. "He was cool, I liked him! Goddramon damnit- all this shit happens to everyone I like!"

"It's okay, Midnight- it was just a dream, and I kind of liked it." She parted from his chest, smiling a little. "It's not Impmon I was scared of- I was just- well- we just had dream sex, and we like, just met. I feel like such a slut..." She sighed embarrassedly.

Fangewomon then looked over at the broken Impmon, who seemed to be a lot more cynical than he was when they first met. She patted Midnight's snout with a soft, cool hand and got up, striding over to the little digimon and leaning over to check on him. "You sound like you were having a nightmare while the rest of us had dreams..."

"Geddaway from me, I tried to kill you." Impmon mumbled, his face buried in his arms.

"But you didn't kill me, and you're not trying to kill me now, right? I'm trying to help-"

"Well ya ain't helping!!" Impmon snapped suddenly, looking up at her and baring his fangs. "Just leave me alone..."

Fangewomon shut her lips tightly, a little shocked at his outburst, before nodding to herself resolutely and tugging the little digimon into a tight hug.

"What're you doin'?!" Impmon struggled helplessly in her arms. "Lemme go! Lemme go! Leave me alone!!"

"How can I leave you alone? You're frightened and upset..." She said softly, holding him comfortingly. He reminded him of her little brother in the real world- though she did not remember who he was or how he looked, she remembered the bond they shared. Impmon had had a nightmare, and he was upset, like a child. She knew he just had to be held and convinced that things would be alright.

"Leave me.... alone... leave me alone..." Impmon's squirming died down until his face was buried in her shoulder, and he involuntarily clung to her neck with his arms. "Leave... me... alone..." He sobbed, trembling and crying quietly her shoulder like the child his rookie body was. The back of his jacket glowed softly and the mark of a lone, white star appeared on his back; The Crest of Solitude.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-21-2011, 02:34 PM