Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Midnight looked at Fangewomon's trembling form as she wrapped her arms around him. In return he put his own arms around her. "It's okay, Fangewomon, you're safe. Impmon isn't going to lay a hand on you. In fact, by the way he's talking now, I think he's given up on it. However, if he does try something, I'll be there for you." He then lowered his head until it rested on her shoulder. "Also, I'm sorry for what I've done to you, even if it was only a dream. The urges induced in me were too strong. I couldn't control myself. It took everything I had to restrain myself to stop from hurting you. I just wish I was strong enough to stop it all. I hope you can forgive me."

"You keep telling yourself that." The voice droned out. "We both know you enjoyed every lecherous action."

"Shut up, and get out of my head. Midnight thought back. "You have no place in there.

"Ha, that's where you're wrong. It's the other way around. Anyway, in time Impmon will kill your precious little angel, and you'll be helpless to stop him. Only by embracing the darkness will save her."

"And I told you that's never going to happen, so stop saying it. Just who the fuck are you really?"

"Please to meet you. Hope you guess my name." It sang out. "But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game." Then there is silence.

"What was that all about?" Midnight held Fangewomon a little closer. "Whoever or whatever this thing is, it's not getting you either, my lady.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua slowly approached Dark. Her face a deep crimson. "Um, Dark, about what just happened. I just wanted you to know I don't know what came over me. I hope you can forgive me if I went too far."
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by CaseyChimera - 05-18-2011, 02:13 PM