Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"Couldn't do it." Was all Impmon said, now fully dressed. "My gun only fires when I'm sure I wanna off someone." He sat down on the floor and hugged his knees. "I dunno what to do. I feel so... inept." He shut his eyes, then shook his head clear. "Enougha' this touchy feelly emotional bullcrap. Let's get going so I can just shoot somethin' already." He grumbled. Impmon was damaged, broken, he didn't care any more. He didn't care about his life, he didn't care about power... he had been growing attached to the intruder known as Angela, and she disappeared, just like everyone else in his life disappeared in his Nightmare. His name was Zeke. He was a loser to end all losers. He turned to Digimon to distract himself from the pain, and became obsessed. Now in this world, he thinks he actually is a Digimon, and always has been. He figured it out now.

And he hated the truth.

Fangewomon wrapped her arms around Midnight and buried her face in his dark chest, trembling. It wasn't because she had been afraid, or that Impmon had just tried to kill her, but because of her dream with him. She didn't know what to think, or say about it, and it embarrassed her.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-18-2011, 12:12 PM