Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Midnight watched in surspise as Fangewomon faded from his arms. His cock slick with her juices, he fires off one, two, three volleys of cum. "Damn, I wanted so badly to do that to her before she woke up. Oh well, I guess I should wake up now." Just then, the forest started to fade to black until there's nothing left. "Great, now what?" Just then the ground disappeared from under him, and he began to fall. "Great, I had to open my big mouth!" He tried to open his wings, but it's no use.

"You're angel is going to die." An ominous voice rang out.

Midnight looked around as he descended, but all he saw is darkness. "Who's there, and what do you mean she's going to die?"

"Heheheheheh. Who am I? Are you acting, or are you really this retarded. You know exactly who I am." It snickered. "As for her, she's good as dead. Her assassin is poised to kill her this very moment, and there's nothing you can do to stop him." There's silence for a short while. "Unless..."

"Unless what? Spit it out!" Midnight felt he was regretting saying this.

"Unless you embrace the darkness." A large claw came ouit of nowhere in front of him. It looked like his own. "Do that, and you'll have the power to claim what's rightfully yours, as it always should be. You already comsumed your lust for her. You're half way there. Take my claw and finish it."

Midnight looked at the claw. He just smiled. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'll protect her without you. It may have started a little with lust, but the end result is something completely different."

The voice laughed out loud. "Then you're trapped in here forever!"

This time it's Midnight's turn to smile. "Guess again. There is a way." With that, he put his claw around his throat. "If I die here, then I'll wake up."

"Then you'll end up killing yourself in real life if you do that!" It roared. "There's no hope for you!"

"Well then, if I do die, then I won't be listening to you anymore. Also, I promised I would protect her no matter what. If that means risking my life, then so be it." He closed his claw around his throat, crushing it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight's eye's quickly opened up. He is still lying on the ground next to Fangewomon. His head still throbbed from the hit from eariler. He forced himself halfway up and looked at the angel. She is shaking something fierce, and her mouth is gaping open. When he flipped the bandana, he could see the terror in her eyes.

"Fangewomon, what's the matter?" He then remembered what the voice said. She going to die by an assassin, but who." He looked around to find Impmon dressing himself. "Impmon, we have to get out of here. Someone is going to kill Fangewomon." It's right then and there reality sunk in as he saw the rest of them still laying down. "No, it can't be."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aqua and Dark's Dream)

AquaVeemon is taken aback from DarkFlamedramon. The sight of his muscled body made her weak in the knees, and his large cock made her drool. "Oh, Dark, what a big boy you became." She got to her knees and crawled to him. She then wrapped her hands around his cock. "Big indeed. I'm going to have fun with this." She stroked the entire length while licking the head with the pre cum dripping from it. "Hhhmmm. So sweet." Her own juices started to flow between her legs. She massaged his balls while licking his length making it slick and slippery. She got up and laid on the bed spread eagled facing him. She dipped two fingers into her pussy, swirled them around, and withdrew them. The cum dripping from them glistened in the light. She then sucked on them until they are clean. "Come on, Darky. Let's see if you have the courage to take this on."

OOC: Don't worry, Black. There a method to my madness. I won't go beyond our previous agreement.

Also, Dark, if you're still with us, you can finish this dream sequence. If not, then I'll give another edit and have her wake up.

Okay, I'll try to take over AquaVeemon. Who's got Renodramon?
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update) - by CaseyChimera - 05-14-2011, 05:42 AM