Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
When Midnight heard Fangewomon said she is terrified, he couldn't help but feel he's betrayed her. He promised to protect her, but now he's scaring her. Even with her moaning and telling him she is close, the intensified grip she has on his body said it all. He followed on the urge for her to fly along side him, but he went too far.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to share this experience with you since you can't use your wings anymore. I'll lower the altitude some." He descended a little at a time. However, the urge to fly higher, faster, and take her harder flooded his mind. On the ground it was manageable, but up here now it's like being hit like a freight train. He has some trouble keeping his concentration, and free falled for a few seconds. The trees are coming in fast. At the last moment, he opened his wings and slowed his descent until he is five feet above the treetops. "Phew, that was a headrush I didn't need. This height should be alright. I'll keep this up a bit longer before landing, okay?" He also felt he is close to cumming, but decided to say something when the adrenaline stopped pumping so fast through their bodies.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by CaseyChimera - 04-16-2011, 01:07 AM