Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"I can see that." Impmon chuckled, and suckled on one of her nipples. He knew her species, but he knew there was more to her than just that. "I'm Zeke." He said, his nightmare having Jarred a name back into his memory. He didn't even know if it was his, but it sounded right in his mind. Zeke moved his mouth onto her other nipple and swirled his tongue around it, gently nipping and tugging on her nub with his teeth. He was getting so close to his climax, but he wanted to savor it for a while. The power didn't matter at the moment, he was still getting it, and the sex wasn't important, but somehow, BlackGatomon was important. What he was doing to her was important. He wanted to finish.

[Fange and Midnight's Dream]

Fange let out a little "eep!" and clung to MidnightGargoylemon's ebony body tightly. "To be p-perfectly honest? Absolutely terrifying-" She stammered a little through her moans. Crazy and insane were the same thing, and if this didn't feel absolutely wonderful, she'd be screaming her lungs out. But the view was beautiful, and she trusted her Dark Knight. "I'm- I'm close, Midnight..." She whispered. Close? Close to what exactly?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-14-2011, 01:46 PM