Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Impmon's eyelids opened halfway, revealing cloudy, unfocused eyes, his green pupils having lost their shimmer, as if he were in a trance. His jacket, mask, shoes and gloves were off and scattered around him, and all he had on was the red bandanna he wore around his neck.

"Yes'm..." He grunted. His vision was blurry, but his lips curled up into a snarl, exposing his fangs as he obediently gripped BlackGatomon's hips with his paws and thrust his erect cock into her folds roughly. The moment his violet, rigid dick was inside her, he started slamming up into her while pulling her down against his hips to strengthen the impact of his thrusts, fucking the cat nice and hard.

[Fangewomon's Dream]

The angel's body tensed and her teeth tightened around his claw a little, as the male digimon's cock pushed into her hymen, tearing it. The pain she felt was great, but it had been numbed by the adrenalin coursing through her veins from the anxiety, excitement, and lust of their encounter. "Ah-!" She cried out a little, but made no other sound. The worst was over. She held still for a while, sweating and calming her breath, before she looked up at her Dark Knight once more, placing a hand on his forearm, she nodded at him to continue. "I'm ready..." She said, shakily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-03-2011, 01:25 PM