Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
[Impmon's Nightmare]

"And when I do... I'll be powerful for good?" Impmon asked, his eyes glazed over and hazy, like he was in a trance. He didn't even care where he was anymore. He had been seduced, not by his sexual lust, but by his lust for power. For as long as he could remember, he did not like sex, but he liked the fact that being the top during sex meant you had power over your partner. "Wait- what dark knight?" He said confusedly, not knowing she was referring to MidnightGagoylemon.

The imp padded over to the bed and hopped up onto the edge, sitting down. He splayed his legs and rubbed between them, pulling down a miniature kangaroo pouch of sorts and releasing his violet cock and nutsack. Tucking his pouch behind his balls, he stroked himself until his violet shaft was hard, throbbing, and dripping pre. It was only 5 inches, but it was proportionate to his body size, and he couldn't help but feel like it should've been bigger somehow, like there used to be a footlong tube of meat between his legs instead of this more proportionate one. "Well, come n' get it."

[Fangewomon's Dream]

Instinctively, she reached down and massaged his testicles, weighing his heavy orbs in the palm of her hand and gently rubbed them between her fingers and thumb. How did she know what to do? It was as if she had done all this before, but she could not remember a single instance of when she did. She parts her lips, her hot breaths caressing his manhood, she lightly licked his cumhole.

It was a little salty, but the taste wasn't very bad. She carefully took the tip of his cock into her mouth, letting her soft, moist lips brush and slide against his hot, slippery flesh, and started suckling on it affectionately. She then started bobbing her head up and down, her breasts bouncing with her movements, rubbing up and down his shaft. Was this pleasurable for her knight? She wanted him to feel good, to moan and reward her with- wait, there was a reward for doing this? She couldn't remember what it was, but there seemed to be something awaiting her at the climax.

[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-14-2011, 01:45 PM