Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
OOC: Oh yeeeah! XD I forgot what he looked like, so I checked out the picture and forgot he had black skin. X3 Fixed now!

IC:

[Midnight and Fange's Dream]

"I- I want it..." The delicate angel stammered, clinging to the gargoyle's streamlined, but solid body. She let out a cry as he plunged his claw into her, sobbing on his shoulder as her maidenhead was intruded, then fingered. Her vaginal walls were stretched out by his thick finger, making wet, slurping sounds as he swirled his finger around inside her. She moaned and whimpered some more when he nipped on her nipple, wincing a little. "Please, my dark knight- allow me to kiss your lance..."

[Impmon's Nightmare]

"D-don't... lie... t-to me..." Impmon said in a shaky voice, hugging his shoulders and trembling from the experience. He just felt so cold and empty inside, like he had never been alive, or known what it was like to live. He felt like he was living in an illusion of life up till now, and now he just felt dead inside. "Look at me! I got nuttin'! I'm all talk! Don't lie to me-" He rubbed his arms and touched his forehead down on the ground, his tear-stained cheeks leaving salty dewdrops on the grass as he bared his fangs. "-I don't wanna be lied to anymore!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-11-2011, 06:25 AM