Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
[Impmon: Beelzebub Mode's Nightmare]

Everything was black. When Impmon opened his eyes, the only difference was that there were now thousands of mouths of every shape and size all over the darkness, laughing at him, snarling at him, calling him names he did not understand.

Shadowy hands, claws and tentacles of faceless digimon restrained the imp, ripping his mask, jacket and gloves to shreds, yanking his boots and neckerchief off forcefully, until he was absolutely bare. "What gives!? Where am I!? Lemme go ya bozos!!" Impmon snarled and thrashed, trying to break free, but it was no use. The silhouettes of several people appeared, huddling in a group, they start whispering loudly among themselves.

"What a loser..."

"Jeeze, why was he even born?"

"Ha-ha! Look at the way he walks!"

"Don't invite him to the party, alright?"

"Hurry up and die already..."

"Who are you!? Lemme go- I'll kick all yer asses!! Like I care if I have any friends!! I'm strong enough that I don't need 'em! I don't need anyone!!" Impmon yelled at the shadowy group, but they dispersed. This time, two more silhouettes appeared, this time, an older man and a woman.

"I'm disappointed in you..."

"Why couldn't I have a better son?"

"You're useless."

"I wish I we had a daughter instead..."

"Get out of my house."

"You're a mistake."

Impmon stopped struggling, and his furious expression softened into one that showed that the words had hurt him, his ear-like appendages drooping. "Who are you?" He asked. He didn't know the voices, but they sounded so familiar. He had no idea what they were talking about, but it had hurt him. Why did it hurt though? "Why are you telling me this!? WHO ARE YOU!? -What ever... I don't need you to understand me- I'm strong, and dats all dat matters!!" He screamed, and the silhouettes faded again, this time, replaced by a silhouette of a young woman.

"What's your name? Really? That's cute!"

"I'm glad I met you!"

"I- yes! Oh yes, I'll move in with you right away! I'm so happy!"

Impmon blinked, staring at the silhouette blankly. He couldn't help but turn the corners of his slightly open muzzle up in a cute little grin. This one was making him happy, but she soon changed her tone.

"You're always on that thing! You never pay attention to me anymore!"

"You can't satisfy me!"

"This isn't working out..."

"There's... there's someone else..."

"You're no good- you're useless-"

"I'm leaving you..."

Impmon shook his head head and shut his eyes tightly, baring his fangs. "I NEVER NEEDED YOU!! I DON'T NEED COMPANIONSHIP- OR AFFECTION- OR PRAISE- OR LOVE!! I JUST NEED TO BE STRONG!! AND I-" He pulled an arm free, deleting the limbs that were holding onto it, "-AM-" He freed his other arm, deleting a good portion of the shadowy, faceless digimon. "-STRONG!!!" He spontaneously summoned and expelled bullets in every direction, deleting all the shadows so he dropped down on the ground, trembling, his eyes wide, pupils reduced to tiny dots as he panted hard at the ground. The silhouette of the young woman was gone.

One last silhouette appeared, this time, of a short, stout boy in a hoody.

"I'm so lonely..."

"Why won't anyone be my friend?"

*Sob, sob*

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'll try to get a job as soon as possible..."

"But- but this is my home! Where will I go?"

"You make me happy too."

"You're the first person who ever kissed me, y'know?"

"I'm sorry- I have to work- I can't pay the rent otherwise-"

"But I love you-"

"Don't leave me! Please! I can't be alone again!"

The silhouette raised his forearms, and red liquid trickled down his wrists and onto the black floor.

"I'm nobody... I'm inept... I'm useless... no one would miss me..."

"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP-!!" Impmon summoned his BB guns and shot at the silhouette repeatedly, though the pellets simply passed through it. "Shut up... please, shut up..." The imp got down on his knees, slowing down his rate of fire, droplets of tears falling to the ground in front of him. He sobs and frustratedly throws one of the guns at the silhouette, watching it pass right through again. He looks at the last gun and holds it up to his temple. He grits his fangs together, shuts his eyes tight, and pulls the trigger. Repeatedly.

Click. Click. Click. Click...

...Click...

-Click...

Impmon Beelzebub Mode dropped the gun and covered his face, bawling into his three fingered paws as he curled up on the ground and bawled his eyes out. "I'm so weak..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-10-2011, 03:49 PM