Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
MidnightGargoylemon looked around at his new surrounding. What is this place? The last thing he remembers hitting his head and telling Fangewomon that he protected her. After that, everything went black. Now he'd in the middle of some forest. Could this be a memory when he was a human? Is it possible something about his existence got shook loose?

As he pondered this, he spotted someone else. It's Fangewomon. She is at the other side of the forest, sitting by a pond with her legs in the water. Not only that, but she's stark frontal naked. The only piece she has on is her bandanna over the upper part of her face.

The sight knocked him off his feet. This is more of a shocker than her costume change at the pool. The sight of those exposed DD's alone is enough to send his cock into full salute.

"This can't be happening. Not again." He covered himself up and looking away. "What am I, a pervert? What's she doing here anyway. This is my memory." He thought things through. "Okay, maybe she's part of my subconsious when I saw her at the pool. That's right. All I have to do is close my eyes and clear my head. After that she'll disappear." He closed his eyes and did just that. After a few minutes he opened his eyes, only to still see her naked. This time she's spreading her legs showing a shaved dripping pussy.

"Damn, this is harder than I thought." He shook his head. "Oh well, this is all in my head, right. I mean, It's not like that's the real Fangewomon. I can still protect her, and have some fun here." He then got up and walked over to her, still sporting his boner.

"She is beautiful, thou." He continues to watch over her. "A true angel from heaven. She not some ojbect to toy around with, with if it is all in my head." He appeared out of the forest in front of her. "Hi." He gave a small wave. A small part of him expected her to run away screaming.

OOC: Psycho Backlasher, you're up to bat.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by CaseyChimera - 03-06-2011, 07:09 PM