Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Fangewomon nodded as she was addressed by their new teammate. "I- I- yeah... I just... feel so weak..." She groaned weakly, not even having the energy to protest about being carried. She didn't really care about much at the moment, and just felt so, so tired. She draped her slender arms around MidnightGargoylemon's neck absentmindedly and slipped out of consciousness.

"What? We don't get a reward for cuttin' dose three down to size?" Impmon shrugged, shaking his head, his paws raised. He felt considerably less tired and sore than he was earlier, but then again, he didn't really do much in this battle, so it didn't really matter to him if he had been healed or not. "We gotta keep dat doohickey in check alright," He said, walking beside Renodramon with his arms folded behind his head. "If it did dat to Dark, who knows what it could do for ya, Reno! Or Mike- or anyone else here! Heck- what could it do for me?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2011, 10:25 AM