Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
OOC:

Okaaay, I am starting to have some issues with the RP. Firstly, there are definite hints of power-playing, some that are minor and can be overlooked, and others not so much. At first, it seemed justified in order for the plot to advance, even though it could happen without the power-play too. But as things went on, things like kissing Impmon and then punching him in the stomach all in one go without allowing me to react to being approached first (Impmon has trust issues and does not like being close to others, and would have pointed his guns at Mikemon if he saw her coming his way), I tolerated this at the time, but it was noted.

Then there's the whole making the characters do things (like notice details in a room) instead of just saying it was there and let them notice it themselves, and making the characters feel things (like making Dark's virus personality find that appealing instead of letting that do it himself), which leads to the second issue...

The game is being forced to move too fast for other players. Things seem like everything is in a rush, and it doesn't give the player characters time to interact with each other socially, outside of a few quips or conversations related to objectives, and even then there isn't much to say to each other. And in battle, things happen so quickly that the other characters can't really get a chance to do much. I'm not exactly complaining, I'm just touching on a few issues that may get in the way of others' fun.

IC:

"Midnight- Reno-!" Fangewomon ran over to either male and checked on them. She had been useless again, despite her attack. The fact that she could attack meant nothing if everything she did had no effect whatsoever. The monsters didn't even look bothered by her just destroying the walls! Her aim felt right, she felt steady... and she ended up missing anyway. She needed more training... she felt so useless.

"Woah, woah, WOAH! What da dark area was that?" Impmon canceled the shells he had been summoning, only to let out a maniacal laugh. "Dat. Was AWESOME."

"Hold on- I'll take care of you guys right now..." Fangewomon said, her lips quivering as if she was close to tears. She placed her hands together as if in prayer, her sash (which now took the form of micro beads around her neck) glowed as a vertical halo of blue light formed behind her. "Paradise Charge..." She prayed, and the halo shone brightly, removing the exhaustion and fatigue everyone had experienced from the battle and basically giving them back all their energy and more, which healed their injuries. It lasted for a few moments, before she felt woozy and had to stop, clutching her head as she fell back on her butt, causing her large breasts and shapely hips to ripple. That technique was so exhausting to use! It must have been so inconvenient in an actual battle...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-03-2011, 11:36 AM