Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"Renodramon!" Dark said, glraing over at Renodramon before he looks at the Seadramon. 'I need to get stronger!' Dark thought as the digivice flew over to Dark's hand. Dark looks at it as the screen shows a humaiod dragon wearing obsidian armor with blue flames on it. "Dark...Flamedramon..." Dark said, pressing the button as the digivltion takes place. "DarkVeemon Digivolve to...DARKFLAMDRAMON. The dark side of courage." Dark said, looking at the Seadramon that attacked Renodramon as his body starts to be cover in black fire. "Shadow Rocket!" Dark said, flies right at the Seadramon slamming hard agnest it, making it thrown right out of the side wall, knocking it out. Dark landed to cheek on Renodramon as he drops to his knees. 'I can't control it...the virus...it's getting to strong for me to control....' Dark thought as he was reaching over to the digivice to change back to DarkVeemon.

OOC: I don't know if we are allow to digiolve yet, so I put a setback for Dark if he does digiolve right now
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by DarkChibimon - 03-02-2011, 03:25 PM