Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
MidnightGargoylemon is perplexed about how his attack didn't have very little effect on Seadramon. A part of him knew it would do some major damage. However, it was weaker than that. Could it be another of their kidnapper's stipulations? It has to be.

"Hey! Hey! Lay off me will ya!? I wuz just tryin' to save my own butt!" Impmon steamed, managing to get away from Fangewomon. "How da heck did a buncha Seadramon get in da pool!?"

MidnightGargoylemon knew exactly where they came from. No doubt one of the mirrored walls opened up and released them. If he was down there for a bit longer, he would have faced them alone.

"Well, if that won't work. Then maybe some physical muscle will." He started to charge the Seadramon.

"Divine..." Fangewomon called out. She tugged on the drawstring, three arrows compromised of holy energy materialized, and she lined them up so they aimed directly at the three serpents.

He stopped right there. "Okay, then. Ladies first"

"ARROWS!!" She finished.

For a moment, it seemed like the powerful projectiles struck their targets, but they didn't even touch the three serpents. Instead, there were now three, massive holes in the wall behind them. "Oh em gee- I missed!" She sounded pissed.

He looked in sheer disbelief. How the hell did she miss. There wasn't that much distance between her and them. This is getting ridiculous. If this continues like this, it's all over for all of us.

He regained his composure and put his two large fists together. He then charged and slammed one of the Seadramon on the head will everything he has. The Seadramon hit the edge of the pool hard. It sunk down to the depths of the pool unconscious.

"One down." He panted. "Two to go. At least, I hope."

OOC: MidnightGargoylemon is almost spent. He can still fight, but it will take a while until he's back to his original restricted strength.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by CaseyChimera - 03-01-2011, 02:29 PM