Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Fangewomon was still confused by her sudden mode shift, so she didn't have any time to react to one of the water bombs headed for her and Impmon, who had been laughing at MidnightGargomon's predicament. He stopped however, and reacted quickly. "PILLAR-" He created a ball of black fire in one of his clawed, gloved paws, "-OF-" He created a ball of bright crimson flames in the other, and smashed them together. "-HELLFIRE!!" He threw the combined orbs down in front of him, a blazing wall of black and red flames erupting before him and intercepting the water bomb that was headed for them.

The collision resulted in an expulsion of steam, sending the little Imp flying backward and into Fangewomon's (soft) arms. "What the-"

"Oh Impmon, you saved me! You do care!" Fangewomon cried, hugging Impmon tightly, who squirmed.

"Hey! Hey! Lay off me will ya!? I wuz just tryin' to save my own butt!" He steamed, managing to get away. "How da heck did a buncha Seadramon get in da pool!?"

Fangewomon got off her butt and flipped her hair so it was all behind her. She was tired of stuff always happening to her. It was time for her to actually do something. She raised her left arm forward, and a gleaming blue bow materialized in her grasp. "Divine..." She tugged on the drawstring, three arrows compromised of holy energy materialized, and she lined them up so they aimed directly at the three serpents. "ARROWS!!" She let the energy constructs fly, each turning into something akin to a laser beam.

For a moment, it seemed like the powerful projectiles struck their targets, but they didn't even touch the three serpents. Instead, there were now three, massive holes in the wall behind them. "Oh em gee- I missed!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-01-2011, 09:36 AM