Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
OOC: Don't worry, I'll make this short so it won't interfer with the next room.

IC:

MidnightGargoylemon continued to look at the glass ceiling. Even with the water drained, he was second guessing about going up. All this talk about enemies, a mermaid princess, and a prize sounds like someone's sick game. Not only that, there's also the matter of him being turned into a this thing. There's a name for these types of creatures, he knows that. All of a sudden the word "digimon" came to mind. That makes sense since it matches his last memory.

After pacing back and forth for several minutes, he finally came to a conclusion. It's risky, since there's no telling who or what is exactly up there. However, it beats staying here looking at himself.

With that he spread his wings, and as if by instinct, quickly lifted off the ground. Seconds later he broke through the ceiling. After that there's an addition ten feet until he came to another room.

He hovered in mid-air surveying the area. There are six digimon. Each one has the same strap and name tag. His attention suddenly went to the one that looked like an angel. Why, he couldn't figure out. Memory maybe.

He looked away and headed towards the group of four. He landed close to them. He leaned over and read the tags: Renodramon, DarkVeemon, Mikemon, and AquaVeemon.

"Look, I'm only going to ask you all this once. If I don't hear a decent answer, then I'm going to go medevil on all of you. Now, What the hell is going on here?"
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by CaseyChimera - 02-27-2011, 08:03 AM