Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
OOC: Ok, I am done, you can post...

OOC2: CaseyChimera, normally in this rp a new character is introduced in the next room, and is the mod who has to do it. But since DragonMasterX was temporally the mod cause I hate AquaVeemon, I will let this pass. Also only the mod can control the surroundings and the computerized voice. Do not worry, you can use a real Digimon if you want, after all Mikemon(my character) is a real old digimon that appeared in the card game and was just never used again unless you count that key-chain things.

"Step one done, step two, defeat the enemies" said the female computerized voice, this time it sounded like a bad imitation of Mikemon voice, that made the calico fur rise. The small key with a cylindrical, hollow shaft as well as a thick, black small handle; started to glow. The water of the pool started to drain away revealing there was a glass floor under it, because of the lights and the type of glass the floor was made, it was hard to see what was under it.

Under the glass MidnightGargoylemon noticed the water was draining away, if he would break it and try to attack whatever it was in the other side, it was up to him.

OOC3: Hey you are in the hands of Fanmademon, what did you expect?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by BlackVeedramon - 02-27-2011, 06:09 AM