Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
(02-26-2011 11:09 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: OOC: Welcome aboard~ Although this RPG supposedly is for fanmade digimon characters, not pre-existing ones...

OOC: Thanks. I was so busy reading, I forgot that stipulation. I tweeked him up a little more to make him more fanbased. Now on with the show.

IC:

"Uh, what's that racket." A lone figure grumbles as he awakes.

However, what he awoke to is complete darkness. It's like being blind.

He rolled out of bed, or at least he thought it's a bed. "Where are hell am I? He tried to think of an answer, but his mind is muddled. "The last thing I remember is being on the computer playing a Digimon RPG and falling asleep. Wait, is that how it happened? Damn!" He placed his hand on his face. This three fingered hand. "Holy shit!" Startled he stepped backwards onto a wall and felt a sharp pain in his back. "What's going on here?"

"Do you want answers?" A computerized female voice droned.

"Who is that? Where are you?" He said, turning around several times.

"Do you want answers?" A voice droned again.

"What the hell do you think?!" He screamed.

All of a sudden, the ceiling opened up. The light flooded the room. He rubbed his eyes until he got a better look at his surroundings. The room is empty except for a stone slab that he thought was a bed. The overall size of it is spacious enough. The walls are all mirrors.

What he saw in those mirrors nearly scared him to death. It looked like something out of a nightmare. His body looked completely out of portation. The skin is jet black with the claws and wings a shade lighter. Straps were all over his body including his face. One of these straps is around his neck. It has a tag which reads "MidnightGargoylemon."

After a few minutes recomposing himself, he started to think more clearly.

"MidnightGargoylemon?" He whispered. "Why does that sound so familiar?"

"Do you want answers?" The voice droned a third time.

"Yes, I want answers, you damn broken record!" He screamed again. Just then, he noticed the ceiling is plate glass. There's water on the other side. Also he sees several other creatures. He can't make real details on them.

"Defeat the enemies of the mermaid princess and recieve your prize." The computerized voice droned. "Good bye." With that it went silent.

"What? I don't want some damn prize!" He yelled at the silence. "I want answers!" He looked back at the ceiling deciding what to do.

OOC: I'll leave it here for now. I'll let everyone see him before he goes on the attack.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by CaseyChimera - 02-27-2011, 05:32 AM