Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
OOC: Welcome aboard~ Although this RPG supposedly is for fanmade digimon characters, not pre-existing ones... Up to BlackVeedramon though.

IC:

The arm-restrained AquaVeemon noticed an orange cat coming her way and smiled gently, "You must be this brave dragon's friend. Thank you very much for coming to my resc..." but before she could finish, she widened her eyes and her pupils shrank at the sight of Mikemon punching a hole in the wall next to her head. Her tail stood up rigidly as she froze, not knowing what the cat would do to her.

Upon hearing the whisper though, it dawned onto her. "Uh, I'm sorry, I didn't know he was your boyfriend," she said as she leaned forwards, the necklace bounced again. Blinking as she then noticed it, she looked down and asked: "Oh, what is this?" she hadn't heard the instructions, having been underwater.

Back at the opposite side, Renodramon watched as Fangewomon tripped and then, driven by his own courage, jumped at the pool and began doggy-swimming over to the angel, "Come on, you can latch onto me, I'll swim us both to the other side if you want," he said, floating to the side of her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011, 11:09 PM