Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"Man, do we really gotta' follow da rules? Dis really bites..." Impomon crossed his arms and shook his head as he and Fangewomon were absorbed by the light.

"Oh! A pool!" Fangewomon beamed. She loved pools! She watched Dark rescue the figure in the pool, holding her hands together and hoping her their companion would make it. When the figure was free, and the two had emerged on the other side of the pool, she rejoiced, jumping up and down and cheering. This of course, caused her metal grieves to slip on the wet tiles from the splash of Dark diving into the pool, and she fell in. Her wings folded against her body and got in the way of her swimming.

"Oh god- help!" Fangewomon blubbered, splashing around as she flailed her arms.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Impmon quickly stripped his clothes off, starting with his boots and gloves, finishing off with his mask. He looked like a regular Impmon this way, except he had some sort of occult marking on his forehead similar to a vertical eye, and he wore boxers with a pattern of the same smiley he had on his tummy. He dove into the pool and started swimming.

Fangewomon struggled for a while, then when she finally got used to her wet wings, managed to swim over to the edge of the pool and pulled herself up. Panting. She spotted Impmon Beelzebub Mode floating on his back, humming and relaxing. "You little bastard-"

"What? I didn't say I was gonna come and help ya!" He called back at her. "Dis pool is great!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-26-2011, 01:54 PM