Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Eventually, the shackles broke to pieces under the weight of Dark's punches, Veemon types were know for their sheer physical strength so this didn't look surprising. Once freed, AquaVeemon shook her legs in an effort to shake the debris off her person.

She looked at Dark with a big, relieved smile, but also noticed that the ordeal had put him at odds with his lungs. Not wanting her savior to drown, she quickly made for him and, not being able to use her arms yet, wrapped her finned tail around his and then quickly pulled him up as she swam to the opposite side of the swimming pool room.

Once there, she used all of her might to pull Dark up and above, sending him flying out of the water and into the tiled floor next to the control panel and display. She followed suit by jumping outside and landing next to Dark. "That was so dangerous! You could've drowned..." she apprehensively said, her soft voice full of concern. "But uhm... thank you. I've been down there for hours, and I panicked during the first because I thought I'd drown but... here I am. Never thought I'd be saved by a digimon, much less turn into one!" she exclaimed, maing hand gestures which caused the necklace with the item hanging on it to bounce a bit in front of Dark's eyes.

On the other side of the room, Renodramon squinted to see two figures emerging from the water and landing where their destination probably was, "Hey, it's Dark! And he rescued the princess!" he smiled, his tails excitedly wagging. "Is her gift our escape route?!" he yelled across the room.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011, 12:24 PM