Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
OOC: Lol! You lazy ass.

IC:

"I'm okay to go, too." Renodramon knew that wasn't true, he didn't feel like risking his life yet, but was there really a choice? They had to get out after all.

Reluctantly closing his eyes, he allowed the light engulf him as it did with the others, transporting them over to a completely new level.

The next room looked like it had been taken straight from a pool gymnasium. The floor and walls were dressed in light-blue tiles which complemented what everyone would be able to see as a long olympic pool stretching from a couple feet where they were standing several yards across the room and into what seemed to be a wall with an in-built control panel and large display.

"W-woah..." blinked Renodramon as he took in the scenery, "Are we back in our world? This looks like my school's swimming pool!" he exclaimed, but as he approached the edge of the pool, he noticed that it was very deep. Around 12-13ft (4 meters) to be exact. The second thing Renodramon noticed, however, was that while they had a broad platform of tiles to stand on, the pool didn't have any on its sides, which indicated that in order to cross to the opposite side, swimming was the only option.

At that moment, the computarized voice came back to life with a new announcement: "Welcome to Level 3! Time to get wet. The mermaid princess has been captured in the depths of the ocean, and only you brave heroes and heroines may rescue her. Accept her gift, and proceed to the next level!" and then it died down as suddenly as it came back.

The room didn't have windows or any natural-light filtering, but somehow it was illuminated. The fluorescent tubes at the ceiling told Renodramon they were focused at the center of the pool, though. "Mermaid princess? Hey, look!" with a paw held out, the doggish lizard pointed down at the center of the pool, the deepest part of it.

"There's something- or someone down there!" he called out, and there indeed was someone down there. A squirming figure that couldn't yet be clearly made out, but it definately was someone that wanted to get back to the surface, and only they could help them!

OOC: I hope I got the Level number right. Wasn't sure if it was 3 or 4.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011, 11:05 AM