Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"Well... it's carbs..." Fagewomon said in a tiny voice. She didn't even know how she knew it was, but she did. "But... well... okay." She took the apple, sighing. She was hungry, after all, but an inner part of her did not want her to eat at all, like this was a habit of hers, and always has been. "Thanks- uhm-" She examined his collar. "-Ree-know-dray-mon?" She said, and took a bite of the apple. It tasted good. It didn't taste like poison or carbs at all! Though she didn't know what those tasted like, come to think about it.

"A chosen what now?" The imp wiped his mouth with the back of his gloved hand. "I didn't know he was a child."

"It's okay, Miki? Mike? Mon..." The angel sighed. She was starting to get used to her body, but certain parts of her were just too cumbersome and heavy, like the chest and rump department, giving her a perfect hourglass figure. She liked the figure, sure, but it was kinda hard to move.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-25-2011, 10:52 AM