Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Fange whimpered to herself and rubbed her head. She was never a good gamer! What she could remember of her past was that she was popular, someone everyone idolized and worshiped at some school, but she could not remember where it was, or where she was from. She had no idea who she was, but she knew the things that shaped her personality, but only vaguely. And everyone was so mean to her here! She just wanted to go home- wherever or whatever it was... And now she was half naked. At least she had her wings to cover her partial nudity up, and they did feel kind of warm.

"Hey toots!" The leather-clad imp called at the sulking maiden. "If ya don't eat, ya won't be able to kick butt later!" He said, tearing int a chicken leg.

"But I don't want to fight! I don't know how!" The woman wrung her hands.

Impmon rolled his eyes. Damn if she weren't whiny! "You're a Digimon, toots, it's in your programming!" He scoffed.

"I'm on a diet." The woman crossed her arms, turned around and stuck her nose up. What a rude little monster that violet guy was!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-23-2011, 10:22 AM