Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"W-what? A battle? Like- right now?!" Fangewomon panicked, flailing her wrists limply. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god- what do I do? What do I dooo!? The most I've ever done is slap someone!" She whined, instinctively standing closer to Mikemon, who had demonstrated the ability to rip through her heavy shackles, and Renodramon, who looked like the strongest out of them all. Judging by looks, at least.

Impmon's reaction was vastly different from Fangewomon's though. The corners of his lips curled up in a wicked grin. "Well, yeah. Chrome Digizoid is da most common metal used in battle! Regular Digizoid's used for other stuff, like handcuffs, construction- the borin' stuff! Der are other kinds a' Digizoid, Blue, Black, Red- for example- Summon!" He raised his three fingered paws up and a pair of BB guns modeled after Desert Eagles materialized in each paw, each looking too big for him to handle, both black with elaborate golden designs on the barrels and outlining the grips.

"Sodom and Gomorrah here are made from Obsidian Digizoid, y'see... dey're BB Guns, dey don't fire bullets, just metal balls. But dey don't gotta fire bullets to have more stoppin' power dan God(dramon)! Obsidian Digizoid is powered by darkness, and reeeally strong emotions. Hefty stuff."

"Shut up- shut up! I don't care about the Dorkazoid or what ever they're called- we're about to be attacked!" Fangewomon shrieked at the little Digi-Pedia. "We could be killed!"

"Pfft." The Impmon rolled his eyes and crossed his guns over his chest. "Sez you, toots. At the rate that coffin's meltin', we got minutes. I'll charge up my attack, an' after a few minutes, I'll one-shot that bastard back to the dark area, baby!" He laughed maniacally as a glowing pentagram appeared on the ground in front of him, materializing bullets every few seconds, each growing thicker and longer as time passed until they looked positively deadly. Impmon Beelzebub Mode meant business, and he sure was cocky about it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-16-2011, 08:53 AM