Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"Uhm, excuse me? Yeah, hi, are you the one who incarcerated me here?" Fangewomon asked the small, impish digimon cautiously, keeping her wings folded over her body to cover herself up.

"Shuddap toots, I'm tryin' to find a way outta this dump!" Impmon grumbled at the angel digimon without even looking at her, making a few rounds around the room. It looked like a typical, generic dungeon, complete with chains, damp, mossy, stone bricks, spiderwebs, and rats. There was also some sort of torture device in the corner where a skeleton lay stretched out, it's limbs separated from each other as if they had been torn away.

Lastly, there was what seemed to be an Egyptian sarcophagus down there with the. What? A sarcophagus!? Their captor sure was an eccentric one!

Impmon shook the bars, but they were solid. He sighed and sat down on the cold, stone floor. "Boy, how'd I get in here..."

"Excuse me?" Fangewomon piped up again.

"WHAT!?"

"Could you... you know... get me out of this?"

Sighing frustratedly, Impmon turned to face the womon, and raising a steel-clawed, three-fingered hand, he gathered purple-hewed wisps of darkness at his clawtip. "Night.. of..." The dark energy twisted around his paw like smoke. "-Darkness!" He made a swipe at Fangewomon's direction, sending three, claw-swipe shaped energy projectiles at her.

Fangewomon, who was normally brave and heroic, squeaked and cringed as the links of the chain shattered, freeing her arms and allowing her to slump down on the cold ground, resting her trembling legs. "You little bastard, what if that hit me?!"

Impmon wasn't paying attention. He was staring at his claws. "What da heck was dat? Dat was supposed ta' smash right through that wall! Man dat was WEAK!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-09-2011, 05:59 AM