Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
(02-05-2011 10:49 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Suddenly, the two 'newborn' digimon were whisked away by the mysterious power.

Appearing in the new level, Renodramon didn't even have the time to greet Dark back, "Wh-where are we now?" he asked no one in particular, when he realized yet another creature like them was sleeping on a couch. Renodramon walked her way, "Uhm, hello?" he said.

"Uh, mom let me five minutes more" the feline said before she opened her eyes and looked around "What? Where I am? What the heck are you two?"

She jumped down the bed and noticed she was... short, then looked herself over "What? I am a cat? Please tell me this is just a bad dream" She pinched herself “Ouch! Not a dream...”

Then she noticed the tag around her neck and read it “Mikemon? What I am? Someone pet?"

In yet a different room, one that looked like the usual prison inside an evil eighties villain castle, things where weird to said the least. A female Angewomon lookalike was chained to the stone wall and sleeping despite that. While a male Digimon that looked like Impmon in a custom made Halloween costume was unconscious inside a trash can. The female had a tag that read “Fangewomon” around her neck, while the male had one that read Impmon: B M”

Even weirder, the room was illuminated by energy saving lights, how come this castle had electricity power? Besides the chains that made the sexy female a prisoner, and the out of place silver metal trash that had the the Imp inside it, there was what it seemed to be an Egyptian sarcophagus,full of moon symbols and tightly shut with chains and frozen with tick ice.

(02-04-2011 01:27 PM)tigerlily Wrote: May I join in? I'll have my character who is a girl turning into Lunamon.

OOC: Yes, you are inside the sarcophagus until everyone gets to that room, when that happens you get free.

OOC2: Maybe the chains in Fangewomon where too much, but don't worry, I am sure I will invent out something to make her free... the first one who gets the trash can reference wins a bonus item!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! - by BlackVeedramon - 02-05-2011, 01:07 PM