Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Koromon then rammed into the Dark Veemon...
"Adam!" Dark said as he hits the ground, grabbing the Koromon, slaming his head hard agnest Koromon. "DarkVee-Headbutt!" Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*The Koromon shrank because of the headbutt, becoming a head shorter than Dark Veemon. He then he bites the Dark Veemon hand with his sharp teeth.
"Ow!" Dark said as he tried to shack off the Koromon off his hand. "Let go of me!" Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mikemon then clawed the Koromon from behind, the Koromon then shrank to a normal Koromon size, but did not let Dark Veemon hand free

"Dammit, what is does make this meanie baby to get your hand free?”" Mikemon said, then a idea crossed her mind and stared at Fangewomon, a grin in her face (He is a baby so... he must want milk) "Hey Fange, come here, and take the top off please, just don't ask okay?'"

Mikemon kind of looked scary now, with that pervert look in her face...
"Ew ew ew ewwww!" Fangewomon wiped the Koromon slobber off herself from when it had licked all over her, shivering in disgust.

"No shit I missed!" The Impmon rolled his eyes at Mikemon and aimed one of his guns at Renodramon, and the other at Koromon, then pulling the trigger, fired a BB pellet encased in what seemed to be a dark violet aura in the shape of a roaring lion head, popping the bubble Renodramon was trapped in with one shot, and trying to knock Koromon off DarkVeemon's hand with the other.

"W-what? No way! You take your top off!" Fangewomon rebutted, crossing her arms over her chest-plate.

"She ain't wearin' no top, ya ditzy dame!" Impmon yelled at the prissy angel.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Normally, Renodramon would've remained asleep thanks to him being a heavy sleeper to start with, but as the bubble was off-ground he fell with a thud and that was enough to wake him up. With a small whimper, "Arf!" he got back up to all four of his paws and shook his head drowsily, "Wh-what happened...?" he said, trying to walk but having just awoken, Renodramon clumsily tangled his feet up and tumbled over, coincidentially rolling over and knocking Fangewomon from behind, forwards. "Oww!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Koromon body took the bullet and started to turn into digital dust, Dark Veemon hand felt warm and the next he noticed was that he had a Digivice (that looked like it was out from Digimon Adventure) in his hand, while the Koromon finally died, the data just fading away...
Fangewomon was just recovering from her gross-out attack when Renodramon had rolled into her, sending her clumsily tumbling forward with a tiny, girlish squeak. The silk straps that kept her chestplate on snapped from the combined strain of trying to hold back her massive breasts, her sudden shift in movement, and the angle she fell in. In retrospect, whoever designed her glamorous but impractical armor should have used leather instead of thin, silk ribbons.

Her chestplate clunked on the ground and slid across the dungeon floor, just before she fell flat on her front. She was silent for a while, before she sat up, unable to properly cover her double Ds with her slender arms. "OH MY GOD- my top!!"

"AHHH-HAHAHAHAHAAA!" Impmon B.M. cackled, twirling his guns and tossing them over his shoulder, where they both vanished. "Didja see that? That little pink turd ate it!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark looks at the digivice. "What is it?" Dark said, as he tried to get it to work as he felt Fangewomon's chestplate hit his foot as he quickly look over at her as his face goes a very deep red as he her breasts.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds