Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Dark heard the voice. "Well, that answered one of my questions." Dark said, looking at Adam. "Just call me Dark for the time being." Dark said, walking to the other orb. "I do believe that the voice said that we have to touch them at the same time." Dark said, putting his hand on the orb the same time that Adam was patting the other orb. 'I just hope this will work.' Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Suddenly, the two 'newborn' digimon were whisked away by the mysterious power.

Appearing in the new level, Renodramon didn't even have the time to greet Dark back, "Wh-where are we now?" he asked no one in particular, when he realized yet another creature like them was sleeping on a couch. Renodramon walked her way, "Uhm, hello?" he said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-05-2011 10:49 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Suddenly, the two 'newborn' digimon were whisked away by the mysterious power.

Appearing in the new level, Renodramon didn't even have the time to greet Dark back, "Wh-where are we now?" he asked no one in particular, when he realized yet another creature like them was sleeping on a couch. Renodramon walked her way, "Uhm, hello?" he said.

"Uh, mom let me five minutes more" the feline said before she opened her eyes and looked around "What? Where I am? What the heck are you two?"

She jumped down the bed and noticed she was... short, then looked herself over "What? I am a cat? Please tell me this is just a bad dream" She pinched herself “Ouch! Not a dream...”

Then she noticed the tag around her neck and read it “Mikemon? What I am? Someone pet?"

In yet a different room, one that looked like the usual prison inside an evil eighties villain castle, things where weird to said the least. A female Angewomon lookalike was chained to the stone wall and sleeping despite that. While a male Digimon that looked like Impmon in a custom made Halloween costume was unconscious inside a trash can. The female had a tag that read “Fangewomon” around her neck, while the male had one that read Impmon: B M”

Even weirder, the room was illuminated by energy saving lights, how come this castle had electricity power? Besides the chains that made the sexy female a prisoner, and the out of place silver metal trash that had the the Imp inside it, there was what it seemed to be an Egyptian sarcophagus,full of moon symbols and tightly shut with chains and frozen with tick ice.

(02-04-2011 01:27 PM)tigerlily Wrote: May I join in? I'll have my character who is a girl turning into Lunamon.

OOC: Yes, you are inside the sarcophagus until everyone gets to that room, when that happens you get free.

OOC2: Maybe the chains in Fangewomon where too much, but don't worry, I am sure I will invent out something to make her free... the first one who gets the trash can reference wins a bonus item!
"I don't know, we are trying to find out where we are as well, other than we are in the digital world." Dark said, crossing his arms, looking at Mikemon's tag. 'Both her and Adam are wearing tags...I'm on the only one that isn't so far...' Dark thought as he looks at the walls, trying to name the digimon. 'It doesn't help that the lighting here is so dim...' Dark thought, before looking back at Mikemon. "For name, just call me Dark." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mikemon felt comfortable around “Dark” because he was shorter than her and did not look as scary as Renodramon, yes he finds him scary, deal with it! She shakes DarkVeemon hand with her paw “Call me... (dammit, I cant remember my real name!) Er just call me Mike” She then looked at Renodramon “He does not bite, does he?”

OOC: Mr DragonMasterX may you please post? So I can finally make everyone know how they can get out of this room...
"N-no, I don't..." Renodramon shyly said, walking back a few steps after Mike awoke, "I'm Adam. Uhm... I guess you don't know anything about where we are or... why I'm not a human anymore, right?" he asked, tails swishing from side to side involuntarily as his anxiety for a satisfying answer grew.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: Waiting to see if Psycho Backlasher will post to at least wake his characters, that are in the castle jail room
Fangewomon groaned and stirred, looking around. "What the- where am I?" She asked herself weakly, tugging on the chains around her wrists. She stood up to keep her weight off them, wincing as she rubbed her wrists. "Hello? Anyone around- uhn... why can't I remember anything?" She clutched her helmet gingerly.

The trashcan lid went flying, startling Fangewomon, and Impmon Beelzebub Mode hopped out of it, grumbling and dusting himself, flicking a banana peel off his shoulder. "Alright, who's da wiseguy that put me in there!?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Meanwhile, Mikemon, Renodramon and DarkVeemon noticed tree candles appearing floating under the chandelier

“Hi, nice to see you making friends, felt free to have all the sex you want, as Digimon pregnancy rate is very low” said the already familiar computerized female voice, that was similar to the one seen in a famous science fiction show “Please pick the three candles, light them on and put them in the chandelier empty spots to warp into the next level”

“Sex? With any of these guys? No way!” Screamed the calico feline enraged, this just had to be a bad taste joke, sure the black Veemon guy was kind of cute, but despite her looks, she was not an animal!
"Wait Digimon can get pregnant?" Dark thought, feeling the Virus inside of him smirk a bit as he look at Mike than looking at the candles, he walks over picking one up. "Well, I hope this works." Dark said, using one of the other candles to light it up and puts it on the chandelier. "Next level? What is this a video game?" Dark thought

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds