Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Aqua fell to her hands and knees. Her body felt almost completely drained by the sudden interruption of the dark digivolve. It's taking everything she has left to keep from fainting. She can't afford to. If she did, she might go into another dreamscape and be controled to have sex with who knows what. She didn't want to go through that again.

She weakly looked over to the fainted and all white Fallon. "Fallon, are you alright?" She whispered as she crawled a little more to her. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted to save Dark from disappearing." Her eyes began to become heavy. "I hope you can..." Shortly after, she fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A leader, eh?" Midnight said as he continued to hold onto Impmon. He's trying to stay calm despite the situations. "Well, I would vote for myself seeing that I am the biggest and probably the strongest among the team. However, given that I have this little devil as it were inside my head, I have to decline. In fact, I think that should also include Impmon, DarkChibimon, and AquaVeemon. That only leaves Fangewomon and you, Mikemon, for leader. With that, I vote for Mikemon." He looked over to Fangewomon. "Sorry, angel, but Mikemon sounds like she knows what she's doing."

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Mikemon seemed surprised, she wasnt really wanting to be a leader, she just wanted people to stop hurting each other, but what Midnight said made sence. "So... me? Really? Anyone else thinks I should be the leader?"
"Well, what you did say does make sense, Mikomon." Dark said, crossing his fin like arms a bit cover his chest. "I can't be leader, either can Aqua, or Midnight." Dark said. "But, just like you said about bad guys from the show use dark powers, so did the good guys as well. Tai from season 1 with SullGraymon, Takato from season 3 with Megidramon, Takuya from season 4 lost control of BurningGreymon and Marcus from season 5 had ShineGreymon Ruin mode." Dark said, nodding his head a bit. "But, I will put my vote with you Mikemon." Dark said. Dark sighs deeply. "I'm hot-headed and acting before thinking." Dark said, looking down at the ground.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Well, if this was an anime the hot headed guy would be the leader, and there would be a Matt like guy to balance it, but this isn't a cartoon. We can get hurt and die for real. So... uhhh... what I said about healing Fallon, Fange, may you please do it?"

Ok, the rp is dead, it was fun while it lasted