Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Dark looks over at Aqua. "It's alright...don't worry about it. I think everyone here had a dream kinda like ours." Dark said. Dark looks over at Mikemon. "Both me and Aqua had sex in our dreams as well...with each other in fact." Dark said, blushing a bit as he looks over at the timer to see how much time is left.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Two hours, five minutes are left...
Aqua is relieved by Dark's understanding. However, when he revieled to Mikemon what she and him did in the dream, she couldn't help feel a bit furious. She turned him around and raised her hand. "Maiden Slap!" Her hand landed hard on Dark's cheek. "DarkVeemon, how dare you say that out loud! You could have said anything else that happened in the dream, but no, you stuck with that! I may have been off my gourd in it, but here right now I'm still a lady!" With that she turned around and walked away, or as far as the wall. Tears fell from her eyes as she held herself. "Is that all I'm remembered for? Just for the sex."
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
"Yeah... I got laid in my dreams too... and out here." Impmon replied to Mikemon. "It was a BlackGatomon. She told me she'd give me power, and I'd get even more powerful if I terminated the broad." He jerked his head toward Fangewomon. "But what's the point of killing... what's the point of power? What's the use... when everything I believed in was a lie..." He shut his eyes tiredly and pulled his jacket closed, trying to feel less vulnerable.

"What the fuck happened to Reno?!" He yelled, infuriated. "He was cool, I liked him! Goddramon damnit- all this shit happens to everyone I like!"

"It's okay, Midnight- it was just a dream, and I kind of liked it." She parted from his chest, smiling a little. "It's not Impmon I was scared of- I was just- well- we just had dream sex, and we like, just met. I feel like such a slut..." She sighed embarrassedly.

Fangewomon then looked over at the broken Impmon, who seemed to be a lot more cynical than he was when they first met. She patted Midnight's snout with a soft, cool hand and got up, striding over to the little digimon and leaning over to check on him. "You sound like you were having a nightmare while the rest of us had dreams..."

"Geddaway from me, I tried to kill you." Impmon mumbled, his face buried in his arms.

"But you didn't kill me, and you're not trying to kill me now, right? I'm trying to help-"

"Well ya ain't helping!!" Impmon snapped suddenly, looking up at her and baring his fangs. "Just leave me alone..."

Fangewomon shut her lips tightly, a little shocked at his outburst, before nodding to herself resolutely and tugging the little digimon into a tight hug.

"What're you doin'?!" Impmon struggled helplessly in her arms. "Lemme go! Lemme go! Leave me alone!!"

"How can I leave you alone? You're frightened and upset..." She said softly, holding him comfortingly. He reminded him of her little brother in the real world- though she did not remember who he was or how he looked, she remembered the bond they shared. Impmon had had a nightmare, and he was upset, like a child. She knew he just had to be held and convinced that things would be alright.

"Leave me.... alone... leave me alone..." Impmon's squirming died down until his face was buried in her shoulder, and he involuntarily clung to her neck with his arms. "Leave... me... alone..." He sobbed, trembling and crying quietly her shoulder like the child his rookie body was. The back of his jacket glowed softly and the mark of a lone, white star appeared on his back; The Crest of Solitude.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The human girl that was inside the Renodramon that disappeared had soft white skin and a smooth, shoulder-length dark brown hair. She also had gorgeous green eyes and a fine, sleek figure, and firm, but small breasts. A teenager of fifteen years, she was dressed in just white underwear and seemed to still be unconscious.

Mikemon looked around, noticing the tension in the air "Well, I wont want to spoil everyone fun, but..." points to the human girl "Anyone else noticed that?"

Dark felt the slap across his face, holding onto his cheek, looking over at Aqua. "Aqua, look I'm...I'm sorry. I really am." Dark said before sighing. 'Nice going, you just lost one of your chances to get laid here, you are a total dumb ass. You know, that you can grab her and rape her anytime.' As he thought and he heard his virus talked to him as he looks over at the human girl on the ground. "Who is she, how did she get here?" Dark asked as he walks over to her, pokes her lightly with his finger.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Midnight watched as Fangewomon held Impmon in her arms. Impmon went from violent and angry to a regular crybaby. He couldn't help but smile. "You really are amazing, my lady." He said, standing straight up. "Also, there's no need to label yourself as a...as a..." He couldn't bring himself to say the word. He felt if he did, it would only make her feel worse. "However, if you still feel that way, then I'll take it as well. I'm not going to let you take this pain all on your own." He then looked closer at Impmon. "Anyway, he looks kind of cute. Can I hold him?" He held up his hands. "Kidding, Impmon, kidding."

A low growl can be heard inside of his head. "Enjoy your little victory, parasite. Eventually, you will give in to the darkness, and I'll reclaim what's rightfully mine."

"Dream on, whoever you are, I'm not giving up that easily."

"We shall see. For now, let me leave you with this bit of intel."

All of a sudden, Midnight's mind is flooded with the image of a bedroom. A figure is thrown onto the bed. It's a young naked female, no more than 16. She's blonde, has blue eyes, and her bust has to be close to DD. In fact, she looked like Fangewomon.

Midnight is in disbelief "What the hell is going on here? What is this place?"

"Stop it, Devlin." She whimpered, tears running down her eyes. "You can't keep doing this. Please, just let me go."

Another figure came into view. This one is a tall male dressed all in black with shoulder length black hair. His face is darkened, but the expressions can be clearly seen. He looked about 5 to 10 years older than the girl.

"Oh, I'm afraid I can't do that, my Digital Goddess." He chuckled. "And the name's MidnightGargoylemon, your Black Knight."

Midnight started to stagger. "Th-Th-That's my voice. What's the meaning of this?"

Instead of the voice answering, the scene continued to play out.

"You're one sick puppy, that's what you are!" She screamed. "And stop calling me that! My name's Renee, and this isn't a Digimon RPG anymore! Oh God, why did I agree to meet you?"

"Why? How can you say that? You said you needed protection, I offered my services and directions, you accepted and came over." He smiled, nearing the bed. "Now, another day has passed, and I've protected you. Time for my payment." With that he unzipped his pants and revieled a 7" erection. "Now come over here and give me deepthroat.[/i]"

Now Midnight getting pissed. He is now clenching his fists. "Stop, that's enough! Get out of my head now! Why are you doing this? What does this prove anyway?

"Why? The fun is just getting started." The voice snickered. "As to what it proves, it proves to what you're really capable of as a human."

This time Midnight fell back to his knees. "You can't be serious. Are you telling me this is what I really am back home? No, that's impossible! There's no way I'm anything like that.!"

"Oh, it's true." This time it's laughing out loud. "In the human world you are known as 'The Digimon Rapist'. You befriend defenseless girls on the message boards and lure them back to your place. This little whore right here only took you 2 weeks to get. You have been dodging the cops for 3 years using your prodigal computer skills. You sent them on so many wind goose chases they can't tell up from down. Now, let's enjoy the show.

The girl, Renne, is shocked. "You can't be serious. Not again. I nearly choked the last time. Please no."

Devlin scowled at this. "You will do as you're told! Now get over here and service me. If you don't in 10 seconds, I'll tear open your little asshole with this. 10...9...8...7..."

Renee is now terrorfied as she gripped her ass. "No, not that! That's way too much!" She lowered her head. "O-O-Okay, I'll do it."

He placed a hand to his ear. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't quite get that. 6...5...4..."

She raised her head a little bit. "I said I'll do it. I'll suck it!"

"Excuse me, you'll what?" He's getting impatient. "Spit it out. 3...2...1..."

"I said I'll suck it! I'll deepthroat your cock!" She shouted out. She then covered her mouth in shock.

Devlin grinned from ear to ear. "See, that wasn't so hard. Now get to work."

Renee crawled up to him. She gripped and started to stroke his cock. She then brought the head to to lips and sucked it down. This is followed by the shaft. This continued until it reached the back of her throat leaving an inch left. She tries to take more but can't. I just can't do it. It won't go any further down."

"What are you, lazy?" Devlin scowled as he gripped her head. "This is how it's done." With one quick thrust, he forced his cock down her thoat. "Ah, that's the spot."

Renee's eyes are bugging out and watering. She tries to get loose from him but couldn't. Her eyes are now rolling into her head as she loses conscious.

"Stop it! Just stop it now!" Midnight is now holding his head and shaking. "I can't take this anymore! I am going to go insane!"

"Oh, that's not good." The voice said. "I need your mind clear and sane when you embrace your true calling." A loud clap can be heard, and then the whole scene disappeared. "Let it all sink in, you little goody two-shoes, because the next time you'll be begging to return back to normal." Then it is silent.

Midnight removed his hands from his head. The sheer relief he felt getting out of that waking nightmare. There's no way he could like that in the real world. It's not in him. Then again, it wasn't like him to have sex with a girl he just met. He shook his head. No, that was just a dream, nothing else. He isn't a rapist.

He slowly stood up, hoping that no one noticed his little breakdown. He turned to see this young girl in her underware lying where Renodramon used to be. "Oh great, like things aren't getting freaky enough around here. Can someone tell me who the heck is this?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua is wiping the last of her tears. She has finally calmed down from her rage at DarkVeemon.

"Maybe I was too hard on him. She thought. "He did protect me in that strange dream after all. That, and he is cute. She turned slightly to catch him in the corner of her eye. "At least when he's not dark digivolved. I guess I can give him another chance."

She completely turned around and began to approach Dark. However, before she made her first few steps, she noticed the dark haired girl lying on the ground with Dark poking her with his finger. "Alright, who is that, and why are you poking her Dark?"
Impmon cleared his throat and squirmed out of Fangewomon's arms. "A'right a'right, enough'a Pussymon, back to Imp-kick-fucking-ass-mon, ya clowns!" Grumbled at Fangewomon and MidnightGargoylemon, wiping his face furiously on the back of his sleeve as he approached the unconscious girl, not at all very fond of being passed around to be held, joke or not. "I repeat- who's the broad? Do we kill 'er or something? She naked. Maybe someone's supposed to fuck her." He looked around. "Well? I ain't stickin' my dick in that. That was Renodramon!"

Fangewomon playfully swatted the back of his head and sighed, getting him to grumble and stomp his foot, before stalking off to a corner of the room with his arms crossed. "I don't know who she is, but maybe I can heal her..." She said, and tried to lay her hands on top of her when Midnight suddenly started to stagger.

"Midnight? Are you alright?" She approached the digimon whom she had shared a dream with. She gasped as she fell to his knees and clutched his head, shaking it and looking distressed. "Midnight!" She placed a tender hand on his shoulder. When he got back up, Impmon was looking over at him.

"You had one'a them virus attacks, didntcha?" He asked bluntly. "I did too. Nasty piece-a work. You good to go, Slim?"

"We don't know who she is- Renodramon faded away and she was in his place! I hope he's alright- but how about you? Are you okay, Midnight? You looked totally upset..." The angel asked the gargoyle concernedly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark looks over at Aqua. "I don't know, I was just cheeking if she was still alive." Dark said with a charming with a bit of cute smile, his cheek still had a bit of redness when Aqua slap him.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Midnight look at the angel, but the image of the scared young girl came into his mind. He turned away from her. "I am. I just had some creepy voice in my head give me a nasty vision of a man in black ra-ra-rap-" He couldn't bring himself to say the word. He had to think of something else. "-forcing himself onto a young girl. I can't go into details, but Fangewomon..." He turned back to face her. "That young girl looked exactly like you, right down to your breas...I mean eyes." His face went all flush after saying that. "Anyway, the voice said that this man is the real me, and that I've been doing for 3 years who knows how many others." He started to breath heavy. "I don't know what to think. Am I really like that back home? I feel like I'm losing my mind."

He then looked over to Impmon. "You said it's a virus attack, and that you had one. What was yours? It can't be any worse than mine."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua put her hand on her temple. "Jeez, your such a juvenile male, Dark. All you're missing is a stick." She pushed him aside and cradled the girl in her arms. "To think I was going to give you another chance. I swear, why can't you be more like Midnight. At least he shows concern for Fangewomon."

She looked over to Midnight and sees he's having some sort of mental breakdown. Fangewomon is showing concern over his state while talking to him. Aqua faces Dark again. "And the same goes for the other way around."

Aqua looked down at the girl. "Hey, wake up. Come on." She softly whispered.