Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
(04-24-2011 02:56 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: (Renodramon's Dream)

The calico feline could not take much more and finally climaxed for all the attention the puppy dragon was giving her "AHhhh OH fucking YESSS!!!" Her cum flooded Renodramon mouth and the world faded around them.

Mikemon woke up, she was over the glass floor, still hugging Dark Chibimon, she noticed that her pussy was wet and dirty with her own liquid! She blushed, that sure was a good wet dream. Mike licked herself clean and looked around, she was surprised to find Impmon doing it with what it seemed to be a Black Gatomon.

Mikemon had just been very quiet since she woke up, even when the Black Gatomon faded away and Impmon pretended to kill Fange, she hadn't do anything. Renodramon still seemed to be asleep, but his body was strange, almost transparent, and it seemed like there was a human GIRL inside it.

OOC: I'm still with you guys

IC: Dark starts to moan as Aqua played with his cock, grins at Aqua. "I will show how much courage I have, but can you handle it?" Dark said as he starts to put his cock into Aqua's pussy, moaning loud, feeling the tightness of her pussy around his big cock.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Aqua's eyes went wide as her pussy is stretched out to its max. Her hymen broke on impact and blood drizzled out. She let out sharp scream from the pain as Dark's cock entered her. However, this lasted a short time as the adrenaline rushing through her body served as morphine from the pain. This is followed by a surge of pure pleasure.

"Oh yeah, Darky." She squealed. "Give me more." She wrapped her hands around his shaft and drew more of him in. Her juices continued to spill out, making a large stain on the bed. "I want to feel all of you inside of me. Give me your cum. I want it all." She press her fingers tightly around her clit.

OOC: Okay, Dark, finish her! The sooner we wake up, the sooner we go against Impmon and whoever Black has in store for us.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
OOC: Alright.

IC: Dark thurst in and out of Aqua's pussy like a dragon in heat. After a few mins Dark let out a loud roar, cumming hard into Aqua's pussy, cusing him to wake up, one this that he notice that he is back in his DarkVeemon form. "Well, that sleep did do me some good." Dark thought as he looks over at Impmon.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mikemon was shocked to find herseft hugging Darkveemon, who was just DarkChibimon moments before, and she pushed him away.
Aqua's orgasm is building up and up as Dark thrusted into her pussy. To think pleasure like this existed. She wanted this feeling to last forever. When Dark finally released his seed into her, she let out an orgasm that would make a siren jealous. The force of it woke her up. She's back in the mirrored room again next to Dark in his DarkVeemon form instead of DarkChibomon. Mikemon is hugging him and then pushed him away.

She felt a wetness between her legs. The whole experience felt so real. Was that the real her. Did she really feel that way towards Dark? Before she could think things further, she noticed Impmon getting dressed.

OOC: I just remembered something. Where are we with the timer? It was 7: 57 hours when we last saw it.
Dark looked at Mikemon as she shoved him away as he looks over at Aqua, giving her a kind smile though he felt the virus half giving a bit of a growl of lust. 'Is this want a truly want, to forcefully fuck a girl that looks at me as a friend...or is it something else...I guess I'm more like Midnight than I thought.' Dark thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Couldn't do it." Was all Impmon said, now fully dressed. "My gun only fires when I'm sure I wanna off someone." He sat down on the floor and hugged his knees. "I dunno what to do. I feel so... inept." He shut his eyes, then shook his head clear. "Enougha' this touchy feelly emotional bullcrap. Let's get going so I can just shoot somethin' already." He grumbled. Impmon was damaged, broken, he didn't care any more. He didn't care about his life, he didn't care about power... he had been growing attached to the intruder known as Angela, and she disappeared, just like everyone else in his life disappeared in his Nightmare. His name was Zeke. He was a loser to end all losers. He turned to Digimon to distract himself from the pain, and became obsessed. Now in this world, he thinks he actually is a Digimon, and always has been. He figured it out now.

And he hated the truth.

Fangewomon wrapped her arms around Midnight and buried her face in his dark chest, trembling. It wasn't because she had been afraid, or that Impmon had just tried to kill her, but because of her dream with him. She didn't know what to think, or say about it, and it embarrassed her.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Midnight looked at Fangewomon's trembling form as she wrapped her arms around him. In return he put his own arms around her. "It's okay, Fangewomon, you're safe. Impmon isn't going to lay a hand on you. In fact, by the way he's talking now, I think he's given up on it. However, if he does try something, I'll be there for you." He then lowered his head until it rested on her shoulder. "Also, I'm sorry for what I've done to you, even if it was only a dream. The urges induced in me were too strong. I couldn't control myself. It took everything I had to restrain myself to stop from hurting you. I just wish I was strong enough to stop it all. I hope you can forgive me."

"You keep telling yourself that." The voice droned out. "We both know you enjoyed every lecherous action."

"Shut up, and get out of my head. Midnight thought back. "You have no place in there.

"Ha, that's where you're wrong. It's the other way around. Anyway, in time Impmon will kill your precious little angel, and you'll be helpless to stop him. Only by embracing the darkness will save her."

"And I told you that's never going to happen, so stop saying it. Just who the fuck are you really?"

"Please to meet you. Hope you guess my name." It sang out. "But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game." Then there is silence.

"What was that all about?" Midnight held Fangewomon a little closer. "Whoever or whatever this thing is, it's not getting you either, my lady.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aqua slowly approached Dark. Her face a deep crimson. "Um, Dark, about what just happened. I just wanted you to know I don't know what came over me. I hope you can forgive me if I went too far."
"Ok, guys, I am really getting freaked out by what happened, I guess I am not the only one here who had sex in their dreams, right?" Mikemon said and started to walk around on four, looking at everyone with a scary face. Meanwhile Renodramon body faded away completely, making the girl inside fall to the ground.