Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
Dark looks over at Aqua. "I do find this a big weird but...we need something like this." Dark said, looking around their hotel suite, the walls had a black to an aqua blue paint job, there was a blood red floor. "Well, let's see what is in the box." Dark said, opening the box and seeing the digivice, smirking a bit as he picks it up and starts to digivolve into DarkFlamedramon. "DARKVEEMON DIGIOLVE TO....DARKFLAMEDRAMON The Dark side of Courage. Dark smirks over at Aqua. "We are going to have some fun." Dark said as he takes off his armor slowly, leaving the helmet to last, looking at Aqua with an every lustful look in his eyes as he takes off his helmet as his cock starts to come out of his pouch, going rock hard at 10 inches long and 4 inches thick.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"M-Midnight-!!" Fangewomon cried out, clinging to her winged knight's body tightly as the sudden descent made her stomach turn, but at the same time, got her to clench her hot, wet, vaginal walls around his rigid cock, intensifying her pleasure and forcing her over the edge and into her orgasm. For a few seconds, heaven was in Midnight's powerful arms.

[Impmon and Blackgatomon]

"Angela-" Zeke gasped, speeding up his thrusts. "What a sweet name..." He thought as he wrapped his arms around her, "I'm gettin' there, toots!" He told her in advance, and with one final thrust, he buried his cock inside her all the way to the base, filling her snatch up with his creamy, gooey spunk.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Midnight felt Fangewomon's orgasm as she clamped her pussy on his cock. The feeling nearly send him over the edge and cumming. However, he held it back so he can savor the sweet sensation from her. He kept a steady glide and looked for a place to land. Lo and behold, there's a break in the forest about one hundred yards to the right.

"That looks promising." He panted. "Just hold on a little longer, my lady, we'll be landing soon." He turned slowly right so he's facing the clearing. He flapped a few times to gain a bit of speed. In no time the clearing is below them. He lowered his legs as he desended. In no time he landed with no difficulty. "There we go, back on good ol' terra firma." He moved his hands from her back to her ass. He's straining to keep in load in. "Now let's see if I can get one more orgasm out of you before I let loose." He started to lift and lower her on his cock.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
OCC: Guys, may you please try to end the sex scenes soon? I am going to get everyone still in "dreamland" out of there soon, ok?
OOC: No problem, Black. I was going to end my dreamland sequence with Psycho with my next post. That is unless he wants to end it.
OCC: Ok, my Internet is better, do you guys still want to rp?
OOC: I'm sorry, but I've grown bored and uninterested in this RPG's plot. I'm dropping out. Feel free to take control of either of my characters.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Impmon and Blackgatomon]

Angela the Black Gatomon meowed like crazy as Seke the Impmon released his load inside, while she hugged him tight, then for some reason, she started to fade away, and in seconds she just disappeared.

[The real world]

Angela woke up from her bed, she remembered having a strange dream, when she went to the bathroom to wash her teeth, she discovered shocked, that her reflection what that of a black feline, but when she looked herself over, it was still her, Angela, the human girl.

OCC: Bye Angela, and no, you cant go to the real world with her, sorry, its a important part of the plot.
Fangewomon would've responded, but she was slowly drifting out of her dream-world state, and before she knew it, she was awake. There was something cold and hard pressing against her forehead, and when she gained enough consciousness, she found the tear-stained face of Impmon, sans his mask, gloves and jacket, snarling down at her with such a hatred in his eyes that she felt like she had done him a great deal of wrong.

Impmon shifted. The cold, hard object was the muzzle of his gun, no longer a BB gun, but something akin to a double-barreled desert eagle. The image of his face reflected off her blue eyes, and he hated it so much. "Die." He said, and pulled the trigger before anyone else woke up.

No bullet came out. There was a quiet click. He threw the gun away, smiling a broken smile, before he walked away, slumped almost double, as he picked up his clothes and put them on.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Midnight watched in surspise as Fangewomon faded from his arms. His cock slick with her juices, he fires off one, two, three volleys of cum. "Damn, I wanted so badly to do that to her before she woke up. Oh well, I guess I should wake up now." Just then, the forest started to fade to black until there's nothing left. "Great, now what?" Just then the ground disappeared from under him, and he began to fall. "Great, I had to open my big mouth!" He tried to open his wings, but it's no use.

"You're angel is going to die." An ominous voice rang out.

Midnight looked around as he descended, but all he saw is darkness. "Who's there, and what do you mean she's going to die?"

"Heheheheheh. Who am I? Are you acting, or are you really this retarded. You know exactly who I am." It snickered. "As for her, she's good as dead. Her assassin is poised to kill her this very moment, and there's nothing you can do to stop him." There's silence for a short while. "Unless..."

"Unless what? Spit it out!" Midnight felt he was regretting saying this.

"Unless you embrace the darkness." A large claw came ouit of nowhere in front of him. It looked like his own. "Do that, and you'll have the power to claim what's rightfully yours, as it always should be. You already comsumed your lust for her. You're half way there. Take my claw and finish it."

Midnight looked at the claw. He just smiled. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'll protect her without you. It may have started a little with lust, but the end result is something completely different."

The voice laughed out loud. "Then you're trapped in here forever!"

This time it's Midnight's turn to smile. "Guess again. There is a way." With that, he put his claw around his throat. "If I die here, then I'll wake up."

"Then you'll end up killing yourself in real life if you do that!" It roared. "There's no hope for you!"

"Well then, if I do die, then I won't be listening to you anymore. Also, I promised I would protect her no matter what. If that means risking my life, then so be it." He closed his claw around his throat, crushing it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight's eye's quickly opened up. He is still lying on the ground next to Fangewomon. His head still throbbed from the hit from eariler. He forced himself halfway up and looked at the angel. She is shaking something fierce, and her mouth is gaping open. When he flipped the bandana, he could see the terror in her eyes.

"Fangewomon, what's the matter?" He then remembered what the voice said. She going to die by an assassin, but who." He looked around to find Impmon dressing himself. "Impmon, we have to get out of here. Someone is going to kill Fangewomon." It's right then and there reality sunk in as he saw the rest of them still laying down. "No, it can't be."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aqua and Dark's Dream)

AquaVeemon is taken aback from DarkFlamedramon. The sight of his muscled body made her weak in the knees, and his large cock made her drool. "Oh, Dark, what a big boy you became." She got to her knees and crawled to him. She then wrapped her hands around his cock. "Big indeed. I'm going to have fun with this." She stroked the entire length while licking the head with the pre cum dripping from it. "Hhhmmm. So sweet." Her own juices started to flow between her legs. She massaged his balls while licking his length making it slick and slippery. She got up and laid on the bed spread eagled facing him. She dipped two fingers into her pussy, swirled them around, and withdrew them. The cum dripping from them glistened in the light. She then sucked on them until they are clean. "Come on, Darky. Let's see if you have the courage to take this on."

OOC: Don't worry, Black. There a method to my madness. I won't go beyond our previous agreement.

Also, Dark, if you're still with us, you can finish this dream sequence. If not, then I'll give another edit and have her wake up.

Okay, I'll try to take over AquaVeemon. Who's got Renodramon?