Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
The place they'd entered was found to be highly surreal if not suggestive by Aqua. She carefully stepped behind Dark as they treaded the carpet, and as the couple of sorcerer digimon appeared before them, she jumped back in reflex, looking between them awarely. "What do you want from u..." but she never got to finish her sentence as DarkVeemon took the initiative.

AquaVeemon's eyes went wide as she heard his lie. "What are you talking about...? We just met!" she blurted without thinking.

(Mikemon's dream)

Reno's tongue dug as far as it would go and he began softly rubbing his growing pouch bulge against the covers of the bed as Mikemon's intoxicating scent invaded his nostrils, convincing his primal instincts that the main course was very near. He wasn't saying anything. His mind was set on the lust and how much he wanted to continue eating the cat out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Renodramon's Dream)

Mikemon moaned and mewowing like crazy as his tongue reached even deeper inside her "AHHH!" She screamed in ecstasy while she arched her back, pushing her pussy into Renodramon mouth as she clawed the couch. She was getting closer to her climax, The puppy dragon being able to taste some of her pre-cum.

(AquaVeemon's and DarkVeemon's dream)

Witchmon smiled and handled a key to Aqua "Don't worry, is all paid, and its the suite, just climb the stairs and then Knightmon will guide you"

Wizardmon then have a small purple box to Dark, while Aqua was distracted "A small gift, guaranteed to let your darkness have fun" Before Dark could reach or said anything, the wizard Digimon was gone, having faded away like a ghost.
As Impmon felt more and more pleasure, he sat up so BlackGatomon was pushed onto her back, and gripped her thighs, keeping them apart as he rolled his hips against her groin rhythmically, his nutsack smacking against her ass with each thrust. His unfocused eyes shut, as new instincts started kicking in, fine-tuning to the pleasure he got more than the power he would receive, but he pushed those thoughts away again, opening his green eyes, the shimmer back in them showing that he was himself again.

"Who are you?" He asked as he rammed his cock into her harder, squirting pre deep into her hot, slippery passage. He leaned forward and licked at one of her nipples as he waited for her to answer.

[Fangewomon and Midnight's Dream]

"W-what?" Was all the angel was able to comply with to the gargoyle's question, having been distracted by his kiss. She had, however, wrapped her arms and legs around his body and neck tightly when he had asked her to hold on tight, completely on instinct, like her body made her decision for her.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Okay, here we go." With Fangewomon holding on tight, Midnight slowly flapped his wings. In no time they left the ground. He put his own arms around her as extra support. In a matter of seconds they are over the treetops. He continued ascending until the whole forest can be seen. He stopped and then flew forward. With every flap now, he thrusted his cock in and out of her. He's trying his best to keep the steady gentle pace as before. He went as deep as possible as he went into a glide. "So, my angel, how does it feel to be part of the Mile High Club? Don't worry, I'm not going to pull any stunts up here. I may be a little crazy, but I'm not insane."
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
[Impmon's Dream]

BlackGatomon moaned as the imp trusts got more intense, hugging him tight to her body, she was a bit surprised of him breaking the hypnosis so soon but she really didn't mind much "Black... Gatomon"

That wasn't really true, she had a name, she was not a Digimon slut, she was human, she didn't remember much, only that her name was Angela and that she had been promised to go home if the angel woman died. Her new virus personality just had made her accept the deal without regrets.

And for that he was now fucking a stranger, without any shame or regret, well that wasn't true. There was something inside her that told Angela that what she was doing was wrong, but it had never been so easy to ignore her conscience before.
"I can see that." Impmon chuckled, and suckled on one of her nipples. He knew her species, but he knew there was more to her than just that. "I'm Zeke." He said, his nightmare having Jarred a name back into his memory. He didn't even know if it was his, but it sounded right in his mind. Zeke moved his mouth onto her other nipple and swirled his tongue around it, gently nipping and tugging on her nub with his teeth. He was getting so close to his climax, but he wanted to savor it for a while. The power didn't matter at the moment, he was still getting it, and the sex wasn't important, but somehow, BlackGatomon was important. What he was doing to her was important. He wanted to finish.

[Fange and Midnight's Dream]

Fange let out a little "eep!" and clung to MidnightGargoylemon's ebony body tightly. "To be p-perfectly honest? Absolutely terrifying-" She stammered a little through her moans. Crazy and insane were the same thing, and if this didn't feel absolutely wonderful, she'd be screaming her lungs out. But the view was beautiful, and she trusted her Dark Knight. "I'm- I'm close, Midnight..." She whispered. Close? Close to what exactly?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark looked at the black box than looks up at the wizardmon as he left. 'Let my darkness have fun...does that mean he knows about my evil form?' Dark thought as he looks over at Aqua. "Look...Aqua...just listen to them, alright...sweetie." Dark said, rubbing the said of his neck with his free arm.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
When Midnight heard Fangewomon said she is terrified, he couldn't help but feel he's betrayed her. He promised to protect her, but now he's scaring her. Even with her moaning and telling him she is close, the intensified grip she has on his body said it all. He followed on the urge for her to fly along side him, but he went too far.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to share this experience with you since you can't use your wings anymore. I'll lower the altitude some." He descended a little at a time. However, the urge to fly higher, faster, and take her harder flooded his mind. On the ground it was manageable, but up here now it's like being hit like a freight train. He has some trouble keeping his concentration, and free falled for a few seconds. The trees are coming in fast. At the last moment, he opened his wings and slowed his descent until he is five feet above the treetops. "Phew, that was a headrush I didn't need. This height should be alright. I'll keep this up a bit longer before landing, okay?" He also felt he is close to cumming, but decided to say something when the adrenaline stopped pumping so fast through their bodies.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
"But Dark...!" Aqua whimpered, then decided to repress her feelings on the matter. It was probably not wise to upset their hosts, she didn't feel any attached to them. "Alright but, don't you find any of this weird at all?" she whispered to the DarkVeemon, following him as he went. She looked down at the key in her paw, "And what are we supposed to do with this?" she then asked cluelessly.

(Mikemon's dream)

Renodramon was frantic and frenetic, unable to stop despite of how loud she was screaming and how much his mind was worried about her. Renodramon just enveloped her wet snatch with his mouth and sucked like a newborn trying to nurse, reveling in the taste of sweetness that oozed from the pussy's pussy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(AquaVeemon's and DarkVeemon's dream)

For some odd reason both dragon Digimon found themselves inside what it looked like an hotel suite, just as the knight Digimon wished them good luck and closed the door. The place was huge, and the bed was enough to fit more than six Digimon of their size in it. describe the rest of the room if you want.

[Impmon and Blackgatomon]

"Ahhh Angela!" the black feline said, getting so close to her climax that her pussy was stating to leak some of her juices. Right now her feline instincts where in control, and she only wanted pure, raw sex, but deep inside she hoped that he could meet Zeke and be more than just a casual sex partner to him.

(Renodramon's Dream)

The calico feline could not take much more and finally climaxed for all the attention the puppy dragon was giving her "AHhhh OH fucking YESSS!!!" Her cum flooded Renodramon mouth and the world faded around them.

Mikemon woke up, she was over the glass floor, still hugging Dark Chibimon, she noticed that her pussy was wet and dirty with her own liquid! She blushed, that sure was a good wet dream. Mike licked herself clean and looked around, she was surprised to find Impmon doing it with what it seemed to be a Black Gatomon.