Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
[Impmon's Dream]

BlackGatomon jumped over Impmon, pinning him down and licking his face "Fuck me now imp, make me your bitch!"

In the real world, BlackGatomon was over the naked body of Impmon, the imp woke up and saw the black feline over him.

Renodramon was further compelled by her words of compliment. He gently grabbed her by the thighs and parted her legs further away, leaning his head forwards in order to give her a nice slurp, before he actually pushed his tongue in, "This tastes so well... it's so easy to do, but I never have...! Just... what's going on, this feels so good..." he growled as he thought, shivering at the intoxicating whiffs of female scent Mikemon was producing.

(Dark's Dream)

"Even so... do you mind going first? I'm still scared of this place," Aqua whimpered, turning back to Dark as she reached to grab his paw. He was strong, and had saved her before, now she trusted him a bit. "Please?" she softly asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Renodramon's Dream)

Mikemon moaned as Renodramon licked her delicate female flower noisily, and the calico meowed when the pup stuck his tongue inside her "Ohhhh meow, give more, I want more mew!"
Dark nodded his head as he put his hands over Aqua's. "Of course, but if you think you see someone, tell me right away, alright?" Dark said as he walks though the 'door' and into the town, looking back at Aqua with a kind smile. "What are you doing!? Just grab her and rape her, make her your peronal slut!" The vrius yelled in Dark's head as Dark shacks his head a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OCC: If you don't like this please ignore this post

As Dark and Aqua entered the "darkness" what they saw took their breath away. They found themselves in a room is about three times bigger than the one they where in before. The walls are covered with paintings of various female and male Digimon making out. The floor is covered in red plush carpet. The ceiling has several crystal chandeliers hanging that illuminate the room. Lastly, in front of them a staircase that seemed to go on for who knows how high.

"Greetings." A voice said. a Wizardmon appeared in front of them, like a ghost "We have been expecting you."

All of a sudden, a flashing blur streaked down the staircase. It stopped just a foot from the two of them. It's a Witchmon. She is riding a broom, and is grinning from ear to ear.

"Hiya! So, you are here for a room'" She looked DarkVeemon and Aquaveemon over. "Ah, young love. So how long have you two been newlyweds?"

PS: See CaseyChimera? I used your idea, kind off
OOC: It's got my approval. Thank you, Black, for giving my idea a try.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Impmon's eyelids opened halfway, revealing cloudy, unfocused eyes, his green pupils having lost their shimmer, as if he were in a trance. His jacket, mask, shoes and gloves were off and scattered around him, and all he had on was the red bandanna he wore around his neck.

"Yes'm..." He grunted. His vision was blurry, but his lips curled up into a snarl, exposing his fangs as he obediently gripped BlackGatomon's hips with his paws and thrust his erect cock into her folds roughly. The moment his violet, rigid dick was inside her, he started slamming up into her while pulling her down against his hips to strengthen the impact of his thrusts, fucking the cat nice and hard.

[Fangewomon's Dream]

The angel's body tensed and her teeth tightened around his claw a little, as the male digimon's cock pushed into her hymen, tearing it. The pain she felt was great, but it had been numbed by the adrenalin coursing through her veins from the anxiety, excitement, and lust of their encounter. "Ah-!" She cried out a little, but made no other sound. The worst was over. She held still for a while, sweating and calming her breath, before she looked up at her Dark Knight once more, placing a hand on his forearm, she nodded at him to continue. "I'm ready..." She said, shakily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Midnight nodded and proceeded to go deeper. When he couldn't go any farther, he slowly withdrew, his member glistened with Fangewomon's juices. Although not easy with the growing lust inside of him, he is being true to his word by going gentle on her. He continued to pump in and out keeping up a steady pace. Sweat dripped from his body and his breath become heavy. The He flap his wings in rythymn with his thrusts. He did leave the ground a little at times.

It right there that he got an idea. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips. He then moved to her ear. "Hold on to me tight. I'm going to give you the ride of your life." With that, he stretched his wings out and prepared to take off.

OOC: Mile high club, anyone?
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
[Impmon's Dream]

The black feline arched her back in ecstasy meowing, letting the imp ride her hard and fast "Ohhhh, harder, I want more meow!" Impmon mind started to focus more in pleasure than power, instincts he didn't even know he had starting to take over him. Black Gatomon body sent a surge of power from her delicate flower to the imp cock, the shaft becoming an inch longer and a bit ticker, the cat meowing even louder.
Dark looks around at the picture, notcing a few of the digmon that are making out in the pictures. 'Veemon and Gatomon...and a DarkVeemon and AquaVeemon!?' Dark thought. Dark looks over at the Wizardmon, pulling Aqua a little close to his body. "Expecting us? What do you mean?" Dark asked, as he looks over at Witchmon. "Well...I uh...guess we are." Dark said, he blushed a bit at the question abouth them being newlyweds. "Well...um...not that long really." Dark said. On the battlefeld of love, he doesn't that strong as on a real battlefeld.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds