Join our server on Discord

Digimon: The attack of the Fanmademon! (rules update)
"Wake up in an strange place" approach, works good enough for me
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(02-01-2011 09:51 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: "Wake up in an strange place" approach, works good enough for me

The Veemon like dark creature woke up, he was in a dark place, his head felt like they had been hammpering it, what the hell was going on? Then the lights turned on and he saw that the place seemed to be a destroyed lab, similar to the one that "light thing" showed the chosen ones in that Digimon Adventure episode. When he looked himself over he noticed with surprise that his body had changed, he looked somewhat like a Veemon with black and red coloring. Something was familiar about it, and when he tried to remember his name the words "DarkVeemon" came out.

He noticed stairs that go up, maybe he could find what the hell is going on, and if he was in the digital world, well... what then?

Upstairs, in what it looked like a living room, a male creature was sleeping in a couch. He was like a smaller big clawed male Renamon with red fur and white hair, black eyes and two red lizard tails instead the usual fox one. As some kind of joke, he had a name-tag hanging around his neck that simply said “Renodramon”
OOC: I'll allow this power-play because it's the introduction to the story XP I like how you did it, Black.

Let's go!

IC:

Renodramon stretched on the couch, lying on his haunches and belly, stretching his arms forwards as a dog would while yawning, large canine tongue stretching. Tapping on the roof of his mouth and slowly opening his eyes, the furry lizard slowly came to awaken. He looked around, not remembering having fallen asleep in the first place, but the most bewildering shock came when his eyes came in contact with his white claws.

Renodramon's eyes widened and jumped as he let out a howl of despair and confusion before falling on his butt and tails. He let out a pained yip, "Owww! That hurt!" his tails swished and he was able to see them wag in front of him, making him gasp in surprise, "Wh-what are these tails? What... what's happened to me?!" he screamed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark blinks a bit, watching the scene in front of him. "I don't know...I want to know what happen to myself as well..." Dark said, crossing his arms over his chest, trying to remember what happen to him before this, nothing came but blinks. "But I to know, where are we, what happen to us, how do we get change back, and how do we get back...form where we were before this happen." Dark said, counting his questions by using his fingers. "Well...if we can get outside, maybe we can get an answer to the first question." Dark said as his wings move slowly.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Then both of them noticed two small rainbow colored orbs of light spearing in opposite corners of the room

“Welcome to the digital world, we hope you enjoy your stay. If we can make it better, we leave that up to you” said a computerized female voice that was similar to the one seen in a famous science fiction show “Please touch the orbs at the same time to warp into the next level”

They noticed the orbs where too far away from each other for one of them to simply touch the orbs at the same time. Despite the fact that they seemed to have no clue of what was going on, or who the other one was, they had to work together to go to the next level, whatever that was.

In the next level they had to go, nine dim candle lights where hold still in a twelve arms crystal like (but actually glass made) pink chandelier. Under the chandelier was a small pink bed, over the pink bed, surrounded by pixelated Digimon drawings on the green walls. Was a digital feline sleeping peacefully. She was a calico Gatomon lookalike that was snoring without a care in the world, she had no holy ring like Gatomon had; but that fact actually made her sleeping easier. She also had a name-tag hanging around his neck that just said “Mikemon”.
Fangewomon

[Image: Angewomon__Heaven__s_Arrow_by_Kiarou.jpg]

Faye Anderson was an avid Digimon fan-fiction writer who loved pairing her original character, MagnaAngewomon, with Angemon. Despite only being a champion, she was far more powerful than a mega, and was the most beautiful womon in the digiworld. She was so beautiful and awesome that all the males wanted her, but she only had eyes for Angemon. She has single handedly defeated (and absorbed) all the Dark Masters, Myotismon, the D-Reaper and Lucemon.

However... when she would be screaming herself hoarse if she saw what happened now! Mixing their names together, "Faye" and "MagnaAngewomon" became "Fangewomon", a fitting title, and is unforgivably weak. She is haughty and thinks she's amazing, but she's all talk. Her wings are purely aesthetic and only get in her way as she cannot fly. The only thing she has going for her is her looks, in fact, her breasts are DDs beneath her breast plate, because the breastplate was described as making her seem "smaller". It does. But it's also hyper uncomfortable.

...So unfortunately, she's a shining beacon to all rapist Digimon out there.

Level: Champion
Category: Virus Busters
Type: Angel, Archangel
Attribute: Vaccine

Attack Techniques

Divine Arrows: Creates and fires three arrows made of holy energy. Powerful, but she has piss poor aim, and misses 85% of the time.
Paradise Charm: Creates a cross-shaped shield of light that she can use to defend herself or fire off as an energy wave. It is so weak that a good punch is actually stronger, but has a push-back effect, and a good defense.
Paradise Charge: Creates a ring of energy that paralyzes her enemies and restores her allies' health. They can also choose to lend her their power by attacking the ring, charging up a powerful, spear-sized arrow of light. This is her most useful skill, but if her allies don't lend her their strength, she'll get exhausted. Also, after firing her charged attack, she is exhausted completely and left helpless.

Impmon: Beelzebub Mode

[Image: Beelzemon__by_9Timothy9.jpg]

Created as a Darkness Sue by an Impmon fan, he tries to act cool but fails and just comes off as a cocky jerk. He was described as being as strong as a champion level, but barely makes it as a rookie. Has lots and lots of angst because he's a 'deep' character. So much in fact that he's borderline whiny. Originally, he was written with a twelve inch cock, because all Gary Stus need a sizable pecker, but the transition gave him a much more proportionate 6 inch cock.

Level: Rookie
Category: Nightmare Soldiers
Type: Small Demon Lord, Evil
Attribute: Virus

Attack Techniques

Night of Darkness: Generates wisps of concussive darkness from the tips of his fingertips that he can use as either a close range physical attack or a long range energy attack. They make black, claw-swipe streaks in the air when used.
Infernal Funnel (Summon Shells): He can summon his BB Guns, Sodom and Gomorrah, with this skill. Alternately, he can summon a hail of bullets by standing still. The longer he charges, the higher the number/caliber/power of the bullets.
Pillar of Hellfire: Creates a ball of black fire in one paw and a ball of dark crimson fire in the other, then pushes them together and throws it, raising a wall of black and red flames.
Die! Die! Die! Kick: A flurry of kicks that leave trails of dark silhouettes with each of his movements. The damage is enhanced by the blade spikes on his boots.

OOC: Got room for two more? :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(02-04-2011 09:05 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: OOC: Got room for two more? :3

OOC: Yes, but the others (DarkChibimon and DragonMasterX) have to get into the room Mikemon is before I can introduce your two characters.
OOC: Alrighty then! X3 I'll wait for them to go there.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
May I join in? I'll have my character who is a girl turning into Lunamon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
He briefly forgot about his pain when he noticed there was another digimon not very far away from him: "That's... a Veemon... but black," he softly whispered to himself, hearing him talk. His eyes went wide as he noticed this individual seemed to be as clueless as he was. He was about to ask him some questions, when he heard all the interrogations Dark had to ask. He was right, staying here and whining wasn't going to get him nowhere.

Renodramon made sure to look out for his tails and then gently got down on his paws, walking over to Dark with a small smile, "It's... nice meeting you. My name's Adam, I..." but before he could continue, the computarized voice spoke up, telling them to proceed.

"Looks like that's what going to give us our answers," he quickly spoke. But what if the voice was lying, what if these orbs hurt them or worse, instead?

Now wasn't the time to hesitate, though. Renodramon was sure that there wasn't any way out of the enclosed room, anyway. With a gulp, he touched the orb and was surprised to notice it did nothing. "Huh...?" he blinked, "Is this thing working?" he patted the sphere several other times, looking over at Dark in hopes he would do the same to the other to check.

(
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad