Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 24
Leftover Monitamons, Perservere!

Lot happening in this ep. Also, Nene *Heart* Or at least this ep.
[Image: 1295954532206.gif]

Hhhhng. Nene upgrades. Blush
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
In more ways then one?
Prolly. But still, hhhhhhhng.

In other news, quite a surprise for poor Zenjirou to find out the Princess' identity. (Also somehow, he's been acting like Pokemon's Brock lately.)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Which is both awesome. Awesomely hilarious and awesome respectively.

Here we are. These words are bigger this week. Glad for that.

A funny opening screen and the three red Monitamon are sneaking in as wall stones. Like that cloak disguise.

Meanwhile the three green ones are watching Musyamon.

Zenjirou is going to save the princess so Nene will think good things about him. Good idea.

Zenjirou and Dorulumon? Would that may work. Ha.

Oh no! Bishie Zenjirou. ...I don't think it's working.

Hey look. Gaiomon and Ashuramon. And Ninjamon of course. Er... I mean Igamon. They don't look like them.

Impmon Memory! Cool.

Kabukimon, that dog deva, and Kotemon, the kendo mon from the Frontier movie are the villains.

So it's Zenjirou with the Star Sword, Three red Monitamon, and Dorulumon. Cool.

Dorulumon may be the only one there who's reliable. But, we just have to wait for the awesome part of Development.

The Monitamon fell down while climbing. Of course.

I almost wonder why they didn't use X2? Also, Oh no! Sparrowmon got hit.

Well, Kotemon got knocked the Bleep out by Zenjirou. Awesome.

A Ninja Kite. Fitting.

Oh no! The dog is using his hammer attack to mess with them. But wait, The dog sucks. Took out in one hit.

So it's Zenjirou and the Monitamon to try and save the princess.

Darn. Kabukimon may be tough but this may be the only time he shows up.

And the Green Monitamon saved the princess. Great.

Xros Heart is not doing so bad against the villains. Knightmon is even keeping Gaiomon busy and actually hitting him.

Nice speach. Who thought Zenjirou would get a Xros Loader? But what color? Green or Yellow?

It's Sparrowmon! And Nene. Plus, as you saw, her Xros Loader changed. A light purple/pink or white. Her clothes are the same color. Plus, Nene got an upgrade. heh heh

Hi-Vision is Japanese for HD. So he's HD-TVmon. Ha.

Kabukimon and the ninjas are beat. Badly. Ha. Dorulumon is awesome.

Did they need X5? Yes. Tropes; Rule of Awesome and There's no kill like overkill say they have to.

HD-Monitamon shocked Musyamon when they tried to cheat but it didn't work. X5 took out 4 of them in one shot.

Hooray! We got the three red Monitamons. But Nene's going to find her brother. Let's hope she finds him. Manga Nene has a sister.

The princess is Babamon?! Wow. ...Shouldn't she be a queen by that age? Since she's Grandmamon and all.

Hey, Zenjirou could be the lord of the Monitamons. Ha.

Why is Zenjirou an ogre in the song part? And, I get it. It's a pun. Goma is also Sesame. And Gomamon was the song you could get this week.

Next ep, DigiXros is broke, We get the Pandabeemon made by an idol who will voice it, Bulbmon, Seahomon, and Taiki rape time? Kiriha wishes. Everyone wants Taiki. heh heh heh
Yeah, Yuu and Kotone Amano. Two different siblings per media, but share the same crappy luck.
and yes: [Image: 1295954532206.gif]

Hhhng.

*Slaps self back into serious business*

Initially, we thought Akari was the only one who has dilemmas during their time in the Digital World. Seems in this episode, Zenjirou has doubts on his himself, (All words, but there's times he cannot back it up due to his own limitations.) not to mention his Acrophobia. Good thing Dorurumon's with them during the infiltration. He did pull through, all because of his determination and strong will. As well as Taiki's confidence in him and Nene's as well....

Though Zenjirou is still Zenjirou in the end.. LOL. Taiki should have reloaded Jijimon when 'Princess' Babamon unveiled herself.

Next episode, it's Blastmon's turn in the Prism Zone. And what's this? Perhaps we're gonna see an episode where either Taiki has to deal with his own personal conflict, and/or the usual "Evolution gone wrong" plot line. Looks like it maybe up to Kiriha to throw some cool but cruel verbal smacking on our protagonist.. (Dunno if Kiriha's capable of returning back that Taiki Punch when he got brain washed.)
*Clone Mind Mode*

*Watches .gif* She's definately having an orgasm.

*/Clone Mind Mode*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-31-2011 10:27 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: *Clone Mind Mode*

*Watches .gif* She's definately having an orgasm.

*/Clone Mind Mode*

I know I do that pose when I have an orgasm. :D
[Image: signature.png]
I know what I can say but I don't think I can/should say it.
(01-31-2011 02:42 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I know what I can say but I don't think I can/should say it.

Your comments are starting to unnerve me.
[Image: signature.png]