Join our server on Discord

Yolei's Lucky Break
this isnt my story but its my friends, this was made when the board was new but i guess no one saw it. in other words its kinda old

Readers note:For the sake of this story lets pretend Yolei has a
bigass crush on Davis.(I think its the goggles)
Also this story takes place just after yolei finds the egg of
sincerity. Enjoy!

Yolei's Lucky Break

"Come on everybody order whatever you want its on the house"exclamed digitamamon.
"Oh ya i'll have the Won Ton Soup"said Davis.
"I'll have the Rice Balls and Wasabi Sauce"said Yolei.

Later in the kitchen...
Digitamamon is stirring the Won Ton Soup when he accidently spills a whole
bottle of Vodka into the soup. "Oh thats gonna cost me but what do you expect
when its for free"sighed Digitamamon.

Later...
"Man that was great"said TK
"Ya that was the best"said Yolei."Hey Davis you don't look so good"
"I'm fineKari"said a drunken Davis"I'm absolutely, positively mmmppphhh!!!"and with
that he ran from the restaurant with his hand over his mouth.
"Oh dear i better go and see whats wrong with him"said Kari.
"No wait i'll go"said Yolei jumping up and running out after Davis.

Outside...
Yolei found Davis leaning up against a tree cluching his stomach.
"Hey Davis whats wrong"asked Yolei"are you sick or something"?
"Nope I'm doing just great Kari"replied Davis
"Hey i'm not"Yolei stopped herself and knowing that Davis would tell anything to Kari,
she asked"Davis what do you think of that Yolei"trying her best to sound like Kari.
"Well, she can be pig-headed sometimes and loud and she is always complaining and
yakking and she can be really annoying"replied davis, stummbling with the words.
At this point steam was pouring out of Yolei's ears and she was about to smash his
head in with a brick when Davis said"But I don't like her as much as I like you
Kari"and slapped her ass. This brought Yolei back to reality and she realized that
she could get Davis to do anything she wanted.
"You know Davis I like you a lot too"said Yolei in a sexy voice.
"Really?No kidding?YESSSS!!!You like me!!!"exclaimed Davis doing a little happy dance.
"And what do people do when they really like each other?"asked Yolei.
Davis thought for a moment."Your going to marry me!"he said suprised.
"No silly just watch"replied Yolei.

Yolei knelt down and started to unzip Davis pants.Davis wasn't sure what was going on until
his pants were down around his knees.Then it hit him, "Kari"was going to blow him!A lump
started to grow under his underwear.Yolei saw this and took the underwear off letting
his 6-inch cock breathe.Yolei was taken back by this and grabbed his dick and started to lick
the head.Davis really liked this so he put his hand on Yolei's head and pushed his prick farther
into her mouth.Yolei was sucking it and rubbing his balls with her hand.Davis was really
getting into it and started to hump her head.Yolei started to catch on and sucked to the
rhythm of his humping.Davis was moaning loudly and breathing fast.His balls started to contract
and he was just about to cum when Yolei stopped sucking and got up.Davis stood there,humping
air for a moment then he realized that she had stopped."Whydid youstop"he asked.
"Well I didn't want to tire you out"replied Yolei"Because I was hoping that you would...".
Davis thought for a moment then nodded and moved closer to Yolei.

Davis started to kiss her and he only stopped to pull the shirt over her head.She took off his
shirt and kissed him some more.Davis put his arms around her and unhooked her bra strap and
let it fall to the ground reveling her developing breasts.Davis moved down to her waist,
kissing one of her boobs on the way down, and started to pull her pants down. He then took
of her panties showing him her pink, hairless cunt. He then put two of his fingers into
her pussy and began to feel around.Yolei almost fell over but Davis caught her and gently
laid her warm body onto a small pile of moss."Ohhhh Davis"moaned Yolei.Davis continued to
finger her with one hand and rubbed her hard nipples with the other.Yolei was in a trance,
moaning loadly and thinking"Yes,Yes,Yes my dreams are coming true"!Davis fingered her harder
than before and pinched her nipples."Oh yes Davis i'm going to cum"!cried Yolei.Davis shoved
his fingers hard up her clit as she reached orgasam and cummed all over Davis's hand.

"Oh Davis that was like a dream"sighed Yolei."Well i'm just getting started Kari"said Davis
thinking"her hair looks slightly longer but man is she hot"!Davis moved to her waist and
positioned his hard-on at the front of her pussy and with precision accuracy he slowly
pushed his way into her,breaking her cherry on the way.Yolei was stunned for a moment but
she grabbed his ass and helped him in.Davis got all the way in so he pulled it out about
halfway and shoved it back in.Yolei screamed and started to buck her hips.Davis pulled her
closer and started to french her as her humped her faster and faster.He could feel her hard
nipples pressed against his chest so he started to really ram it in her."OHHH YES DAVIS
FUCK ME HARDER!!!"yelled Yolei.Davis was starting to feel an orgasm and fucked her even harder
than before!Yolei's orgasm was building up too and she was moaning ans screaming loudly,not
caring if anyone heard her.Davis shaft was turning red and his balls were contracting, ready
ready to burst."Oh Yolei your so tight!"cried Davis about to explode."I'm going to cum!"
With one final stroke he rammed his flag-pole hard and fired a huge volly of cum deep into
her cunt."AHHHHHH"screamed Yolei as she let her juices fly.Davis ripped his dick out of her and
rolled off."Thatwas the bestthing i've everdone"sighed Yolei."Yame
too Kari"said Davis starring at her brighter hair color.

Just then the real Kari came outside to see what all the noise was."Hey Davis!Hey Yolei!"she
shouted waiting for an answer.Then she looked down at saw them both lying there and yelled
"YOLEI WHAT DID YOU DO TO DAVIS!!!" "Yolei?"said a confused Davis"did I just..." "Yep and it
was great"said Yolei.And with that Davis passed out.

THE END

heh any replys,reviews etc etc would help. my friend wrote this a very long time ago so if u see an error then thats because it was made like 2-3 years ago. heh if this goes well ill tell my friend to write more :P
nice lemon and now i see why Kari went with TK

Kari:ya cause Davis would cheat on me if i went with him and i know my Takeru-chan wouldn't cheat on me

TK:damn right i wouldn't
I always like a good yolie fic and this was one good job