Join our server on Discord

Private RPG
Hey I was wondering would anyone want to have a private RPG with me?
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
What about?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I was thinking about a girl (or boy which ever the person prefer) who makes a deal with a demon to save someones life and ends up being inslaved.

That's one of the ideas I had.
The OCA
You're into BDSM, huh?

So what are your preferences, do you play the Sub or the Dom? Additionally, what's your limit for the demon's appearance?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes I am a fan of BDSM. I like to play the dominant role but I also like to play submissive roles. Also The demon (who will be me) will be in the entire RPG. Any other question you'd like to ask?
The OCA
Would be nice to know what kind (And gender) of demon we're talking about.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well it's gonna be a male crossroads demon. Those are the demons that make deals in exchange for a soul.
The OCA
First time I hear about that. Got any other explanation/description of it?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well crossroad demons, as the name suggests, appear at crossroads. The way to summon them by burying a box filled with a photo of the summoner, graveyard dirt, a black cat bone, and a Yarrow (flower) in the center of a cross roads. The demon makes a deal with a person for whatever they want weither it's for money, a lost love, or anything else they desire. When they make a deal they seal it with a kiss. The deals have a set time period, when it gets to the end of the appointed period the demon collect the debt. They look human but they have red eyes. The contract varies but the person selling his or her soul is usually given ten years. Need any more info?
The OCA
So does that mean that a crossroad demon assumes the form of the one they signed a contract with? Or... do you mean that this contract actually means the demon becomes their sexual master?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad