Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 23
(01-27-2011 08:19 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote:
(01-27-2011 08:13 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(01-27-2011 07:52 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote:
(01-27-2011 07:19 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(01-27-2011 07:12 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Female wins, see Hawkmon and Gatomon... sure is not the same, but Xrossing is just a glorified DNA digivolve after all...

What are you talking about? Silphymon is male.

Since when?

Since always. He uses Aquilamon's voice in the Japanese version, and Aquilamon evolves to him as his normal Perfect without Tailmon in the Wonderswan games.

So what?, Devimon evolves to ladydevimon!

Not any specific Devimon. This Hawkmon is canonically male. Why would he change gender when he evolves?
[Image: signature.png]
Cause he fuses with a girl? Also I heard somewhere that Silphymon is suposed to be a tomboy...also the whole Yolei Hikari thing was kind of lesbian...
(01-26-2011 03:33 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I just fingered myself to that whole scenario actually. Blush

it'd be even more awesome if she just tore all the clothes off the four Xros Heart humans and just went to town on them. Twisted
...Well, I say we do her idea. But I still think my idea would work well. Zen just gets the back side.

(01-26-2011 10:36 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Bastedramon?
That would work in canon.

(01-27-2011 12:30 AM)SnK Wrote: Bastey(Busty)Shoutmon? lol
That works in prony fanon.

(01-27-2011 07:52 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Since when?
Common sense. It's not Angewomon, it's Silphymon. Hawkmon is male so Gatomon is the energy power up. Thus, male.

Here's 23. This sub has way to small subs.

Wow. So many Monitarmon. And a Monimon too. And they speak in TV terms.

Our main three mons? Those three are elites. Of course.

Those we see now are Old TVs. Funny.

I'd expect nothing less about the Monitafort. Very Japanese with TVs. Perfect.

Musyamon and Recolor Shurimon. Our villains.

3 minutes in and I love these Monitarmon. If I had a team, they'd be on it.

Ha ha. Zenjirou is funny.

Shurimon has hands? And it's Etemon!

New Opening and Tiny Karatenmon.

Hey Cool! Jet Sparrow. Awesome but how many Chibickmon are there?

Dorulumon and Cutemon can just jump up there themselves though.

Good job on the sneak grope Zenjirou. She won't hurt you this way. ...Almost.

Monkey chain!

Stars? We already have those. The Starmons.

And obviously Nene's smart. And Akari blushes.

And if Nene opened up for anyone besides her team, it'd be Akari. Or Taiki. My Fellow XXXros Wars Generals. That sounds like a joke for pron to me. Let's see what we can Xross up.

Hey, Karatenmon. And awesome. You have to make him laugh.

Monitarmon has stomachs? ...The clothes thing just confuse us more.

Zenjirou made a really bad joke. Easy to get in English though. It's really bad.

Poor Monitarmon. Not funny.

And now for all the new Xrosses: JijShoutmon, ShoutCutemon, Shonitarmon, DonShoutmon, (Those two are actual seen Xroses.) and PawnShoutmon? At least that last one was kind of funny.

Even Nene laughed. And blushed. Awesome.

I don't get Etemon's joke. Figures.

Dorulumon ran. Of course. why would he or Beelzemon do stuff like this? No wonder he's not in the ep.

Akari's jokes may have been as bad as Zenjirous.

But, Akari and Nene's were very Japanese. The standard Tsukkomi/Boke act. The Funny man and Straight man acts. I have a hard time with these too. Most will if they don't get it. Karatenmon seems to though.

The Etemon has on Monkey suits over their Ninjas suits. Of course.

BailiBastemon? I have no clue what so ever really. Funny stuff though.

Also, Etemon still can't sing but at least the head one got hit on the head. Ha ha ha.

Ha. Nene took Taiki's line and is now best friends with Akari and the others. Hooray!

I have no clue what that was Karatenmon did to be guardian. It was very strange.

Speaking of, Strange Doruluface Akari and SnowMonitarmon? Or Monitarmon stuck in the snow?

Oh boy! Next ep is, among other things, Zenjirou and the dropout Monitarmon. Can't wait for a sub.
Speaking of subs, U.. You've watched the non-RyuuRouge encoded sub, (Vale) right? Heard that the Vale one may have inaccuracies, but not too much.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It's too small! That's my biggest complaint.
Too...Small?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yes. The font size for the subs were small. Smaller then RR.