Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 23
Shinobi Zone, The Comical Ninja Battle!

Yes, a real funny episode. Should be fun.
As if one Etemon's bad enough back in 01...Now there's more to him than just one!
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. But look at all the Xroses.
(01-19-2011 03:51 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. But look at all the Xroses.

Yup.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3442/...h38m47.png

Sorry Zenjirou. You just got rejected.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That may be what is called, LOLZ. But it is funny. I shall comment on it once we have the sub.
Now one can wonder if that oughta stop his drooling over Nene and give him a massive heartbreak.

Or not, if Zenjirou likes his women feisty.
And Nene likes her girls feisty. Or rather Strong. Just like her guys. I don't think she drinks coffee though.
(01-21-2011 02:33 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And Nene likes her girls feisty. Or rather Strong. Just like her guys. I don't think she drinks coffee though.

True words have never been said. Amen.

Yeah. I just took that old joke about coffee in relation to relationships and applied it to what the Manga her said. And Hilarity ensues.
..Um, anyone watched the RAWS yet? How did Zenji reacted to Nene's 'rejection.?'

I'd laugh if he opted to stay away from the group for awhile heartbroken and all. Hence with next episode seemingly a Doruru-Zenjirou centric one.