Join our server on Discord

Is it just me, or is activity on this site down?
I haven't been sending anything to the main site for years. We don't have a dedicated updater and the initiative to automate the main site's updating hasn't taken off yet, but I've posted lots of new stories in the Author's Domain instead.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Exactly my point. I feel its about time for a change.
So you're saying enough is enough and it's time for a change?
Anyway, odd reference aside, the biggest parts of the board seems to be Spam and RPs. Yeah.
I've been lurking here for awhile, and from what I've seen activity here tends to be a bit of a roller coaster. Goes up for awhile, then speeds downhill so fast you think it can't possibly stop, before going back up again.
I just updated the first part of a lemmon request, not my fault if an editor is so hard to find... people tends to post more when there are new Digimon episodes subs.
You're welcome. heh heh But yeah, that makes perfect sense.
I know in my case the quicker my works are posted the more motivated I am to write. I would post on the board but one of my files is too large to leave as an attachment. So I think a way to speed up the updates is definitely an issue to look into. Or redesign the site entirely as was already mentioned. How we would proceed is the only part of the equation left.
I'm not on here as often as I used to be. I wasn't carrying that much of the weight though.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nice to see you every now and again though. Since you do always have good posts. Much like most of mine.
I think Wisemon has cooler posts than your's, no offense. Your posts are also awesome, just not....well, his name suits him, let's put it like that.