Join our server on Discord

Is it just me, or is activity on this site down?
I'm not complaining, if anything I'm very concerned. There aren't as many posters both on the board and with new submissions. I think this is an issue worth addressing. So, what can we do about it?
Well, we could go over the plans we had before. We've had this topic what? Thrice already? :) Or is this Thrice. :)

But really, we have talked about this before. The space between Frontier and Savers was probably most of the problem.
It's not getting better. So, talking is not the appropriate course of action. Action is.
Comment on stories and discuss them~ It's not that hard.

Join RPs to play with others, ask for summaries if you don't feel like reading many pages.

Keep posting in new threads just like we all are right now in order to keep bumping them.

Really, if you want activity, do it yourself, and others will follow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's just one of those days. Surely there's time when there's too much activity here. Or when a number of posters are horny.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(01-14-2011 02:46 PM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: It's not getting better. So, talking is not the appropriate course of action. Action is.

...What do you think message boards are FOR?

Talking.

And, by effect, this very thread is signs that there is still activity on the board.
The Infamous Boss Reo

(01-14-2011 11:57 PM)SnK Wrote: Or when a number of posters are horny.

We need an orgy topic. Twisted
[Image: signature.png]
(01-15-2011 07:26 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:

Go to the RP section, you'll find plenty.
(01-15-2011 07:26 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote:

Well, you certainly help and fit in with the Horny Members. Don't/Aren't you Clone.
I heard from LP that CKM is very busy and is having trouble finding time to do updates. No offense to his contributions to the site but I think one reason site activity is down is due to fewer updates. Either that or nobody is sending in anything.