Join our server on Discord

Hidden Agenda(Private RP)
"Repeat after me, and do as I do." Veronica ordered firmly, "I, as long as my heart still beats, as long as there is still breath in my lungs, as long as there is life in my body, and as long as I still remain in this world; body or soul..." She raises and gloved hand and draws an X over her heart. Her finger leaves a blazing stigma on her chest.

There is a murmur of repetition around the room as glowing Xs are drawn over their hearts. It did not hurt at all. It was now apparent that the white dust that formed a circle around them was a mixture of salt, limestone, and bone-dust, a common catalyst for making pacts.

"-Swear on my life, my very existence, that should I ever reveal, or totter on the verge of revelation of the secrets I have been entrusted with, whether directly, or indirectly, to anyone outside of the Hidden Agenda Organization... that my life, my very essence, that my consciousness be forfeit... with my heart." She continues and finishes, the blazing X over her heart dying down into a neat scar.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Moirai swallowed hard, her paws shaking slightly. She rarely did well under pressure, and the prospect of losing her life was the most pressure she's ever been under. She never thought about it in the military, or on her missions with Hidden Agenda, but being told bluntly she had to submit to this witch or face her own end brought out the little kitten in her. The one that told her to run and not stop running.

She could almost imagine a little pressure gauge deep inside her somewhere, climbing into the red, pegging, then the glass shattering. She crouched down, her head between her knees, taking some deep breaths to try and calm herself down. Reluctantly, she made an x across her heart, silently hoping her strange and fairly uncertain powers wouldn't mess with her like the other times she's been under pressure, and end up orchestrating her coworkers deaths.

She grit her fangs, shoving her inner kitten back inside as she exhaled slowly.

"You're 21 years old." she whispered to herself, "You've killed people. You're a Tigress now. Start acting like one."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
RMAK's face was solemnly steeled with a lack of emotion. She obeyed her orders, however the decorative scar that bestowed her leader left no mark on her. She looked around, noticing that this was a rarity; everyone else had received their mark.

Sighing gently, she raised her paw in the air, deciding that she would willingly inform the leader instead of just waiting for her to notice.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
When the ritual was done, the Veronica ignored all questions for the moment, gesturing for all the hands that were raised to be lowered. The Agents were all herded into separate briefing rooms by the top agents who handed out the Agendas in Veronica's absence. All the agents, of course, except for four. RMAK and Moirai, as well as two others, were instructed to go directly to Veronica's office, giving them a chance to talk to each other on the way there.

The tigress and the mercenary of unspecified species or origin were accompanied by a tall, thin teenager, who looked like one of those kids who normally dressed in black clothes, listened to angry, angsty music, and sported numerous piercings, but this teenager had no piercings whatsoever. He was pale, handsome, and sported a very cheery smile, though he walked hunched, his arms limp at his side. He kept a good distance from the other three, making sure there was at least five feet of space between him and the others at all times. He greeted them hello, but said nothing else on the way.

The fourth companion was a man in a large, black trenchcoat, a leather, wide-brimmed, tri-cornered hat, and a balaclava. His entire body was pretty much obscured, save for a bit of his eyes. He was about 5'10ft in height, and rather bulky looking in his heavy leather coat. He also smelled strongly of whiskey. "How-do-you-do, ladies." He greeted the women with an indistinguishable European accent.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Moirai went with the two men and the mercenary quietly, only snorting at his remark. She had a very bad feeling as to what was about to happen. She just grabbed her coat and checked her weapons, making sure they would function if she needed them to.

"Pity I'm not a lady." Moirai said quietly, "My balls are probably bigger than yours."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan