Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 22
Yeah, why wouldn't the next ep be awesome and hilarious.
(01-16-2011 02:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah, why wouldn't the next ep be awesome and hilarious.

Yup. I wonder if Nene will act funny. (Her first time ever.) I mean, probably her and Akari will attempt to make that stiff Karatenmon laugh with their sketch.

Then fail...

And they look at each other....

Then make out... Heart

Oh! Er, anyways....Seems were getting delay in sub again.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Getting the raw. And Ha. I doubt that would make him laugh. Maybe tie Zejirou up so he caught watch. That would be funny. Because you know it would happen.
[Image: you_think_too_much_zenjirou____by_shadyp...37gdsa.jpg]

Zenjirou thinks too much, ne?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(01-18-2011 03:05 PM)SnK Wrote: [Image: you_think_too_much_zenjirou____by_shadyp...37gdsa.jpg]

Zenjirou thinks too much, ne?

By the way, he is going to be included in the second page of this onsen comic, right?
[Image: signature.png]
(01-18-2011 08:00 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: By the way, he is going to be included in the second page of this onsen comic, right?

The extended Sweet Zone Onsen? More like third page.

(01-19-2011 12:48 AM)SnK Wrote:
(01-18-2011 08:00 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: By the way, he is going to be included in the second page of this onsen comic, right?

The extended Sweet Zone Onsen? More like third page.

There's gonna be more than two?! *Spontaneous orgasm* Twisted
[Image: signature.png]

Quote:There's gonna be more than two?! *Spontaneous orgasm* Twisted

Likely. ^^;;

Anyways, back on topic, Horny Warrior. >XD

Does anyone know whom Wisemon's seiyuu is? He seems to also have the knack to dissect, a trait of Soul Eater's Professor Stein.
Wow. ...Clone is Zenjirou's only supporter it seems. heh

Funny team screen at the opening. How many eps will Kiriha be gone?

I agree with Taiki. "And you do?" What does Zenjirou know about women?
And of course everyone thinks Zen is imagining it.

Oh no! Nene is sick. Not good!

Heh heh. TVmon. Very funny.

Zen must be happy carrying Nene. Just watch what he does next ep.

...Oh S---! It's Arkademon! Is this the form from just before Super Ultimate?
Mega form?

And Lilithmon has some big names working for her doesn't she.
Who else does she have?

Taiki was saved by a book. And it was Wisemon's book.
Not our Wisemon of course. I was just making a joke.

Some actually may forget to eat. True.

Knightmon and the PawnChessmon make a good shield. Lucky for them.

And Shoutmon looks kind of feral almost. Someone here will like that. Adn it's not Clone this time.

Couldn't fight could he. Oh well.

Ha. Blastmon is pretty crazy. Epic Bromances.

Huh.The Digimon was there before the internet or computers?
Different then the other seasons?

Bastemon had more digi-memories but missed a chance to mention them. ...Yeah. That fits. She sleeps so much.

...Who'd want to see Zenjirou strip? Of course Clone but still.

Yeah. He also can't use Taiki's. Xros loader. If he had his own green one, he could.

Here comes Taiki! Looking weird!

Kicking Arkademon. ...Well, there's one, maybe two other character that are that stupid/reckless to do that. Ha ha.

Wisemon wants to keep examining... I mean working with Taiki.

We have Xros 5 this week. And yeah, you can make X5b. In the toys.

Figured Darkdramon would be one of the ones strong enough to match Arkademon. Plus, Shoutmon Punch!

I have no clue what Lilithmon means by explode.

Hey, giant TVs and Wisemon is happy where he is.

Plus, different colored Monitarmon and an elder. This will be a fun Zone.

I'm not sure what the quick scene before the DigiMelody was also no clue what Monitarmon are dressed as this week.

Next week, Make Karatenmon laugh. With the many recolors and Etemons, I have no idea what else is going on. ...This will be very fun.
(01-19-2011 04:04 PM)UnknownH Wrote: ...I have no clue what Lilithmon means by explode.

Usual of her if she gets PMS'ed enough. She's a ruthless, manipulative and callous psycho bitch.

Something tells me she's likely gonna be the first of the Bagura Sangenshi to die due to her obsession/ambition to become the next in line to Baguramon's sucession.

Besides, out of three, She has the most encounters versus Xros Heart.