Join our server on Discord

Hey there!
The name's Eryth! I joined the site on being told of it by Maahes. I'm really big into names, and as a result, I often take over an hour just to get started on a new website, or game. Today, I went with Eryth, as it has been a constant in the many monikers I have been using, all of which vary, as I have also gone as ErythWolf and ErythBlade. Today I decided to be simple and just go with the base, which is a greek root for red, a color I have recently taken an adoration to.

As to my likes and interests, I enjoy writing and reading. While my writing isn't as prolific as I would like it to be, I am proud of my reading achievements, which have given me the ability to read in between the lines, in more ways then one. I also enjoy playing video games, and am currently trying to make a perfect run in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, in hopes of getting all the Djinns the game offers as well as all summons. I am also a college student, and though a good student in high school, I must admit to feeling bad for supremely tanking my first semester. I have my reasons though, and honestly, I was dealing with a lot. I have also recently taken a large interest in lions as my real life name has recently taken an unexplainable connection to the feline beast. I'm honestly not always as wordy as I am now, but I like making first impressions. In reality, I'm more relaxed then this. I hope we can all be friends.

Cheers! ~Eryth.
Welcome to the site. Hope you find joy in reading everything everyone's typed in this forum~ Or you can dive straight into the Author's Den or the RPs for direct amusement.

Also, good luck with the PONRs in Dark Dawn. I messed up and still lacking Pincer, too lazy to start over. Also, too lazy to put patience into beating **** too for the final Summon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-04-2011 10:33 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Welcome to the site. Hope you find joy in reading everything everyone's typed in this forum~ Or you can dive straight into the Author's Den or the RPs for direct amusement.

Also, good luck with the PONRs in Dark Dawn. I messed up and still lacking Pincer, too lazy to start over. Also, too lazy to put patience into beating **** too for the final Summon.

Yeah, those roadblocks suck. I messed up and missed out on Brick, Pincer, as well a lot of summons, but I already beat...that dude...and got the final summon. I managed to use it already, which was such a pain. The qualifiers are exorbitant, but I must say, it is quite spectacular. Worth it. A trick I did for my first file was to grind right before the final boss. The monsters are so weak, but they give so much experience. I literally leveled every fight for a while. Plus the items they drop are so useful. It sucks that I have to keep this all general because of spoilers though. xD
Hey, Eryth!

Good to see your intro thread! Welcome to the boards and I'll see you around!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!