Join our server on Discord

Demon Party
"Yes, Akuma," Demitri smirked, the tips of his fangs showing, "You've never been good in front of a crowd after all, have you? Leave the party to me, go have a good time with the mistress of pleasure," he laughed, nodding to Lilith, "Be careful and don't break him, will you? He is the host of the party after all."

Nyu grabbed Lucifer by the tail and got back up on her feet. At first she marveled at the sight of the broad expanse of the Devil's muscly chest, but then she easily recognized the guy as the actual lord of hell, "Ah! Lucifer-sama! I'm so sorry, nyah!" she apologized, bowing her head repsectfully. "I didn't know I was before his majesty, Lucifer-sama, nyah!"

The whole scene looked like a short teenage-to-adult girl in a long dress shying in front of a large stranger. Nyu was shaking. His question was understandable though, as she wasn't using her true form at the time, "Nyu-chan is Nekomata, nyah. Japanese feline ghost demon, nyah!" she quickly answered, obviously intimidated by the mighty prescence of Lucifer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Akuma smiles and leads Lilith to his chambers. Akuma sits on the bed and smiles, "Well now how about you suck my cock before I fuck you slutty pussy" Akuma said as he takes his clothes off.

"Are you going to be my master?" Alexis asked. She hoped that Abraxas was into punishment. Alexis loves to get punished for being bad, "You better be a punishing master other wise I'd have to leave" Alexis said.

Mika looks at Nyu and smiled, "Hello, would like anything Nyu-chan?" Mika asked. Mika was hoping that Lucifer would pay more attention to her then Nyu. Mika was interested in Luvifer and wanted to spend time with him.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
"Enjoy yourself, Lord Demitri~! I am not making any promises!" Lillith laughed girlishly as Akuma whisked her away. She dropped her demonic shawl and chains in front of him and her wings retracted into her back, her horns shrinking to a more manageable size. "Why not both?" She said seductively, spreading her legs, a long, demonic tongue slipping out of her pussy and licking around her moist lips, as if it was eying something delicious.

Abaraxas' open hand lashed out and struck Alexis on her cheek with enough force to send her onto the ground. "Such insolence! You dare speak to your master that way?" The demon's lips curled up into a wicked smirk, the leather belts on his outfit started undoing themselves as if they were alive, snapping at the air like whips. "My dear slave, you have not met a master as sadistic as I."

"Oh no, please, no honorifics, no Lord, or Your Majesty, or Your Unholiness- at parties, I am one of you." The devil laughed. "Ah... an exotic treat from the orient! I am always pleased to meet demons of other cultures. Lord Demitri over there is quite the social planner- very elegant with his parties. It is, how you say, sophisticated." The Devil crossed his arms and gazed from Nyu to Mika, and back again. "Now I am quite curious." He placed his powerful arms around either girl and inspected them closely with his hollow eyes. "Are you both the same kind of demon?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Mm, such a feisty woman," Demitri smirked, eyes closed. He grabbed another blood cocktail and drank it dry in one gulp, "Excellent blood. Female, human, young. Fresh," he licked his lips.

With a few air steps, the vampire lord made his way to a conglomeration of demons and other creatures that were apparently engaged in serious discussion. Demitri was quick to integrate the talk about Dark Hunters attempting to make a front in the border of the Makai. As king of the place, he would never allow them to proceed. "But honestly," he placed his fingers on his forehead with a smile, as if talking dismissively, "Those humans, while empowered, are only lambs with lights and knives. They will be hopelessly overwhelmed by my forces in a matter of days. My only hope is that they will not harm the young, beautiful ladies," he smirked, "Strong hearts do pump delicious blood, after all."

Nyu nodded to Luficer, looking back and forth between him and Mika. "Mew... Is there more sushi? I really liked it, nyah!" she hopefully said. Adressing the Devil's question, the nekomata spoke: "Nyu-chan isn't the same as onee-san here! Nyu-chan is the daughter of a nekomata and a human, so Nyu-chan is special!" she smiled in almost irresistably cute way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Akuma smiles and thrusts into Lilith, "So tight" Akuma said as he thrusts into her and moans.

Alexis chuckles, "well I might actually have some fun" Alexis said. She was Akuma most prized pain slut.

"No Lucifer-sama I'm a neko" Miko said as she looks at Lucifers crotch and blushes, "it's nice to meet you both"
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
"Ohhhh YES..." Lillith moaned deeply, wrapping her thighs around Akuma's waists tightly, her breasts jiggling with every one of his thrusts. Oh to be filled by a demon's cock!

~ ~ ~

"What are you doing? Why are you not bent over and licking my shoes!?" Abraxas scolded, the belts whipping Alexis' sexy body, leaving nice, red welts on her flesh.

Zarka just stood by and watched his master enjoy himself, cackling quietly as he sharpened his bladed wings.

~ ~ ~

Some of the demoness guests giggled and swooned at Demitri's charm and charisma as he spoke of his conquests and tribulations, nodding in agreement as they listened, touching and twirling locks of hair, caressing their exposed cleavages and shapely hips sensually, marveling at the warrior king of Makai's tremendous physique and eloquence.

"I see! A half nekomata and a neko!" Lucifer laughed, his demonic voice was the very sound of strife itself, like all the cries and wails of suffering since the beginning of time converged into the sound of light laughter. It was... a peculiar sound. "Special indeed." He nodded at Nyu, clacking his jaws together as he draped a gigantic, ebony wing over his arm, and when he pulled it back, he had a giant dish of chocolate pudding, but with the writing faces of tortured humans screaming silently decorating the succulent dish. "Pudding of Human Anguish? The secret ingredient is tortured souls." The Devil offered.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Mew...!" Nyu mewled at the sight of the soul-stuffed pudding, eyeing it hungrily, "Nyu-chan loves human souls! They taste so good, nyah!" she shyly looked back and forth between the other catgirl and the pudding, not yet aware that Lucifer was offering her it.

"You must understand, my wonderful ladies... your dark blood isn't as delicious as a mortal's, full of the remaining purity their own corrupted hearts have not yet reached," the vampire lord continued, unable to resist one of the nearest demoness, a succubus, extending one of his large arms in her direction before rising her chin in the soft hold of two of his fingers, giving her a seductive smile that would've charmed Morrigan herself, "But women of the depths, I crave them so. Lush, voluptuous... Resistant," he grinned wickedly, his powerful fangs showing.,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad